Thread: Tempting...

Default Tempting...

Linkie

Good price?

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Yes it is. <$300 shipped is the best price you'll find on those.

I bought the ones for my '92 from this place.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Ooh, ill have to remember that seller whenever I get my tax return check...
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Yeah, I got mine for 306... thats a good price

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Yes it is. <$300 shipped is the best price you'll find on those.

I bought the ones for my '92 from this place.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
    Yeah, I'd say anything under $300 shipped is a good deal. I bought mine from the same place Sammmmmm did.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Ditto to what they said. I think I paid $320. I love em'.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Does anyone know if you need to work with the distributor on lifetime warranty claims? That would be my biggest concern with a vendor like this.

EDIT: I got mine as part of an FM suspension kit. If I break out the cost of the springs and sways from what I paid, it looks like the AGXs cost me 355.

Nope, any place will do, it might take some talking, but if you contact KYB, they will take care of you. Speaking of, there used to be a guy that autoXed a loud yellow 280z, or something similar, in BS if I remember right. He would trailer it to the events. He was KYB dealer and replaced some for me from my eclipse. Anyone remember him?

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Nope, any place will do, it might take some talking, but if you contact KYB, they will take care of you. Speaking of, there used to be a guy that autoXed a loud yellow 280z, or something similar, in BS if I remember right. He would trailer it to the events. He was KYB dealer and replaced some for me from my eclipse. Anyone remember him?
    I guess I paid too much then. Were these ebay vendors selling them 2 years ago when I got mine? (Just trying to find a way to sleep at night )

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    I guess I paid too much then. Were these ebay vendors selling them 2 years ago when I got mine? (Just trying to find a way to sleep at night )
    They weren't around at that price 2 years ago. I got mine for around $80 a piece and that was discounted. Go to sleep easy, the prices were higher back then.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

So have you ordered them yet?