Thread: WANTED: Parts For My 1991 Miata - Shocks, Tires, hard top, sway bar, ...

Default WANTED: Parts For My 1991 Miata - Shocks, Tires, hard top, sway bar, ...

I went to my first autocross yesterday and had a blast! I also realized that my car needs almost as much help as I need! I need more seat time which unfortunatly I can not purchase on a messageboard. My car could use some parts and my pockets are near the empty mark at this point.

Here is what I think I need... If you have any of these, or can help me figure out the best (cheapest) place to get them, let me know!

- Shocks. Used is ok, nothing fancy needed, I have blown out 160k mile stockers and need something that will function a bit better than that. Let me know what you have.

- Tires. Used are ok as long as they are inexpensive and better than what I have now. My basic Nankang Toursports 185/65/14 82H Treadwear 400 tires arent gonna cut it. Yeah seriously, Nankang tires. Wheels would be nice, but most likely out of the budget.

- Front sway bar - I hear its a good thing to do. Mine is obviously stock. Used would make me smile.

- Hard top - Want to help complete the Grand Sport look? Id be more than happy to help clean out your garage! hehe

- Steering wheel - my stock one has seen better days.

- Trailer hitch - yeah, I wanna be one of those guys. Where do they come from and what do they cost?

Anything else you think you can pawn off on me? Let me know what you have!
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

I have a set of Koni sport (yellow) adjustable shocks w/ about 50k miles, not pretty, but worked great $225
    I also have a hardtop, I believe it's a snugtop, but it is identical to the factory top other than the latches. I can do a factory latch conversion or, as I did, use the spec miata bolt on brackets. fresh racing green paint. still disassembled from paint shop. glass, weatherstrip and latches/or brackets included. I'm leaving it this way in case it needs a color change $750

I have Mazda speed springs and front and rear sways. $200.00 for everything.
    04 MSM reflashed and modified

"Fish tremble at the sound of my name"