Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 msm vr gt - 65k - modded - corpus christi, tx

Oil Changer

Default 2004 msm vr gt - 65k - modded - corpus christi, tx

Well its time to change it up and time to get something a little bit bigger for the future. I've had my fun owning this car and doing almost everything I wanted to her. She's come along way from being stock when i got her on Jan 27,09 till now. I've done somewhat a lot to her and had a little more in mind but didn't see it happening soon. She has been in 1(one) front bumper accident but still has a Clean title. I still have all the stock Intake and downpipe that will go with the car. She was daily Driven and back-n-forth from work, all mostly highway miles. Tires have about 70% tread left maybe more. Ive been to the track once and did 4 runs, best time was 14.1(slip in hand) but that was before i put the cat-less downpipe on and lighter wheels(xxr). Top is in GREAT CONDITION, no tears or rips. Shifts like it should with no grinds.

***ALL STICKERS WILL BE TAKEN OFF***

****CAR WILL BE SOLD WITH STOCK MSM WHEELS****

***XXR's WITH TIRES WILL BE SEPARATE OR ADD $500.00 TO PRICE****

Mods List...
    *Bomex Front Bumper
    *Front mount intercooler
    *Catless Ebay Downpipe
    *Hallman MBC (Manual Boost Controller)**not installed**
    *AEM Short Ram
    *FM o2 Mod
    *Deleted Muffler straight pipe
    *Raceland Coilovers
    *Boost Gauge
    *FM pillar pod
    *Gutted Trunk and Painted Red
    *10K HID kit(semi blue tint)
    *Sparco Speed 2 seats
    *Pass. side airbag switch relocated in glovebox
    *JDM cubby hole(forgot the name)
    *Mazdaspeed 4point harness
    *silver shift knob with 1-6 in red
    *Momo Race steering wheel
    *Momo Miata Hub
    *Rennenmetal Rear Red Tow Hooks
    *debadged rear with Custom black evil "M"
    *Custom red Suede Inserts on doors and shift boot

Oil has been changed every 3k miles with mobil 1 and mobil 1 oil filter.
    Semi New belts also(4k)
    NEW BATTERY----Interstate about 300-500miles

Flaws...
    Very small everyday rock chips on hood.
    3 or 4 small dents on car, about button size(has been there since i bought it)
    One(1) 7in crack on windshield with one(1) Ding
    One 1in mark on back side bumper(from A**hole opening his door on my car)right by the bumper lining so hard to see.

Car is located in corpus Christi, TX
    Call me at: 361-834-9999

Price: $13,500

PICTURE OF MARK ON BACK BUMPER

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by padilla5; 10-18-2010 at 04:49 AM.

Oil Changer

Great car!!! Bump!!

Why would you relocate the passenger sirbag? That doesn't sound like a really smart thing to do, unless you don't like your passengers.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

too much rice for my taste...
    Cory
    2006 Mazda MX-5 GT (SOLD)
    ​1999 Mazda Miata (FOR SALE)
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Oil Changer

there's still a Pass. side airbag i relocated the switch to turn it on and off. thanks for looking

no rice here, thanks for looking.

the switch was probably relocated due to the JDM "cubby" hole in the center console. it does not have provisions for a passenger airbag switch

10K and racelands?
    Last edited by CHeavin_2006; 10-17-2010 at 01:22 AM.
    Cory
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Oil Changer

thanks kt for that picture.

^ lol, 10k HIDs and cheap coilovers is rice to you? sorry i dont have 800-1200 dollars to spend on NAME brand coilovers. racelands with stiffer springs are just as good as expensive ones thank you. :) peace out dude!

btw i LOVE haters lol

Doesn't really matter what you call it, you're into the NC's with lower miles price range. Spam it all you want but regulars here know what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by padilla5 View Post
    thanks kt for that picture.

^ lol, 10k HIDs and cheap coilovers is rice to you? sorry i dont have 800-1200 dollars to spend on NAME brand coilovers. racelands with stiffer springs are just as good as expensive ones thank you. :) peace out dude!

btw i LOVE haters lol
    how would you know how good your racelands are if you haven't been to the track or an autocross? ...
    Cory
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Quote Originally Posted by CHeavin_2006 View Post
    how would you know how good your racelands are if you haven't been to the track or an autocross? ...
    Please tell us about your personal experience with Racelands on the track, because I can't imagine you would have the nerve to call them rice AND call out the owner for not using them on the track unless you yourself had extensive experience with them.

Honestly, Why must you guys shit on this guy's for sale thread. If you have a beef with the price or if it's rice. Take it to another thread. Damn you may not like it or agree with the price or looks, but respect the man's thread.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Please tell us about your personal experience with Racelands on the track, because I can't imagine you would have the nerve to call them rice AND call out the owner for not using them on the track unless you yourself had extensive experience with them.
    +1
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

It's a MazdaSpeed with some mods, average miles for age, very clean other than removable stupid stickers,and its red. Price is at a reasonable starting point if you look for similiar on auto trader etc. Unwrinkle those panties CHeese06.
    I drive to fast to worry about my cholesterol.

. . .
    Cory
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Man...those stock MSM wheels are worse than I thought if XXR's are a "lighter" upgrade!

Nice looking car. GLWS. Free bump.

Oil Changer

lol, nice driftdevil. my thread, so if you don't like..LEAVE! :) thank you.

also the stock MSM wheels are around 20lbs so yeah xxrs are the lighter upgrade.

Forgot to mention, THE XXR'S AND TIRES ARE LESS THEN 3 MONTHS OLD!! IF YOU WANT THEM ON THE CAR ADD $500.00 TO PRICE!!

Like it was said, Starting out point. Throw me some good offers and no lowballers please.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    Last edited by padilla5; 10-18-2010 at 04:54 AM.

Agreed that the critics here are missing the point, its a classified, not an opinion poll. If you don't like the guy's car, then move on instead of posting how you dislike it. We don't walk into the local 4x4 place and criticize how heavy their wheels and parts are, right?? If you no likey, no problem.

Padilla5, you need to have a little thicker skin when you post on a public forum you've never visited before and try to sell a car that clearly fits some tastes better than others. You're posting to DFW miatas, from CC, so while you are welcome here, you'll lack credibility to the locals until you establish some. when your first post is to sell a car 6 hours away, there will be some skeptics.

Also bear in mind that the big-city markets have a lot more Miatas (and used cars in-general), so the prices tend to be lower. You'll probably get more for it in CC, Victoria, the Valley or Mexico than you'd ever get in DFW or Houston. Cool car, good luck.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by Nails View Post
    you're into the NC's with lower miles price range.
    I get your point, but there's a HUGE difference between an NB and an NC. I would say that potential buyers are looking for one or the other particularly, not either or.

Crap, I just saw a link for a red 1990 with like 32k miles for ~$13k. *That* is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Agreed that the critics here are missing the point, its a classified, not an opinion poll. If you don't like the guy's car, then move on instead of posting how you dislike it. We don't walk into the local 4x4 place and criticize how heavy their wheels and parts are, right?? If you no likey, no problem.

Padilla5, you need to have a little thicker skin when you post on a public forum you've never visited before and try to sell a car that clearly fits some tastes better than others. You're posting to DFW miatas, from CC, so while you are welcome here, you'll lack credibility to the locals until you establish some. when your first post is to sell a car 6 hours away, there will be some skeptics.

Thank you. I almost chimed in yesterday with the same thoughts...
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast