Thread: Cleaning out the garage. Lots of NB stuff - some actually good.

Default Cleaning out the garage. Lots of NB stuff - some actually good.

Most of this stuff has been sitting on a shelf in my garage for a while so it's a bit dusty. I was too lazy to clean it off before taking pics. Sorry.

Bose windblocker from a 2005 Mazdaspeed Miata.
    Came with the MSM interior I bought and I never intended to use it. Run some rear channel wires and it should fire right up in theory. Everything else from the interior worked spectacularly. Only ~35k miles.
    $100obo

More pics... | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4

NB Gauge Cluster Hood - SOLD
    Came out of my '99 when I swapped the interior. The scuffs are from it laying face down on the shelf. They will wipe off...it's just grime.

NB1 Gauge Cluster
    This was a spare that I got off eBay to use while my cluster was off with Adam from revlimiter.net having custom faces installed for a couple weeks. I forget the mileage. I is in the 120k range, IIRC. The plastic face has some weird stains on it that I couldn't clean off with plastic cleaner. Someone more motivated than me may be able to wetsand them off. All gauges work.
    $35obo

NB Dead Pedal
    Fine condition. The blue tape is holding the hardware on so it doesn't get separated.
    $15obo

NB2 (Mazdaspeed) Dash Harness
    Unmolested factory dash harness from a 2005 Mazdaspeed. I swapped my '99 harness over to the '05 dash so this was left over.
    $45obo

NB2 (Mazdaspeed) Pedal Assembly (pedal pads not included)
    Came with the Mazdaspeed interior. I used the pedal covers on my car. The mechanical assembly was left over.
    $45obo

More pics... | Pic 2

Black NB Door Sills
    From a black NB interior I bought from Gary at TDR a couple years ago. In good condition with normal scuffs/signs of use for the age. Missing one clip but that doesn't affect the installation or use.
    $25obo

More pics... | Pic 2

Radio + HVAC + Shifter surround WITH HVAC controls
    From my '99 with about 137k miles on it. In great condition. HVAC illumination is the factory green color. Works fine. If you think the fake carbon silver weave in your MSM is cheesy, this is all you need to replace it. (I'm using the cheesy MSM stuff in my car)
    $55obo

More pics... | Pic 2

NB1 Tail Lights
    No broken clips or bulbs. All bulbs worked when they were removed. I switched to NB2 tail lights when I got the car painted. Should be plug-n-play
    $75obo

More pics... | Pic 2
    Last edited by mk2tmr2; 12-05-2010 at 11:29 PM.

MORE....

NB2 Black Visors - SOLD
    From the '05 MSM interior I bought. Not gonna use 'em. Mirrors on both sides.

Silver visor blanks - (Sold)
    First mod to my NB ever. The MSM interior I bought actually came with black ones so I'm using those.

NB1 Tan Power Window Switch - PENDING
    I think I still have the console that these go in (with only mostly broken hinge) - but verifying would require me going up into the attic. So LMK if you're actually interested and I'll look. Otherwise, this is offered as is.
    $15obo
    Last edited by mk2tmr2; 12-05-2010 at 11:29 PM.

I want the visor blanks!
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

2nd in line on the visor blanks please.

Ill offer 25 for the black cluster hood.

I'm guessing this is from the msm rfc had. You wouldn't of happened to get the immobiliser from that msm did you? I got the ecu but didn't think to get the immobiliser when I did the swap

Are those stains in the msm visors or are they just dirty?

Quote Originally Posted by apalac01 View Post
    Ill offer 25 for the black cluster hood.
    Sounds good. Email me at durmans at gmail dot com to arrange it.
    Quote Originally Posted by giveme5bux View Post
    I'm guessing this is from the msm rfc had. You wouldn't of happened to get the immobiliser from that msm did you? I got the ecu but didn't think to get the immobiliser when I did the swap
    It is indeed. If the immobilizer is about the size of a pack of cigarettes and to the right of the steering column I threw it out, unfortunately, when I saw that I didn't have use for it in the swap.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman831 View Post
    Are those stains in the msm visors or are they just dirty?
    just dirty. I cleaned one up to be sure. It has a wear mark where the visor rubbed the windshield trim in its up position.

Bummer. That means this ecu I have I might as well throw out. Time for a standalone I suppose.

Would you take 20 for the msm sunvisors?

Any idea if the NB visors fit in an NA6? I want to get rid of the joke for sunvisors that came with the car.

Quote Originally Posted by giveme5bux View Post
    Bummer. That means this ecu I have I might as well throw out. Time for a standalone I suppose.
    Check with the parts group. They have collected a few Mazdaspeed Miata's.
    Linkie:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt V View Post
    Any idea if the NB visors fit in an NA6? I want to get rid of the joke for sunvisors that came with the car.
    They are not much better for the NB visors. If you put them all the way forward, you can't see out of the winsheild. The curve they put on the edge by the latch assebly makes it to where they won't sit flush on the windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by tinman831 View Post
    Would you take 20 for the msm sunvisors?
    Yes. Email me at durmans at gmail dot com to make arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt V View Post
    No idea but I wouldn't be surprised if they do. You're welcome to come test fit. Same email as above to make arrangements.

Updated items. List is current. Make offers.