Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Turn signals, rear mudflaps, RB rear sway bar, 1.6l ECU, AFM, coils, PS stuff

Default FS: Turn signals, rear mudflaps, RB rear sway bar, 1.6l ECU, AFM, coils, PS stuff

Finally got around to "starting" the garage remodel, so I figure I will offer the first box of spares and/or stock parts that I will no longer need. Everything is of course AS-IS, but I'm easy enough to work with if something is bought broken. Everything is still covered in the dirt it was taken off with, sorry about that. I only have listed here and my old forum in NJ.

PRICES ARE ALL BEST OFFER/TRADE. I'd consider myself TCB approved price-wise.

AFM - SOLD (complete airbox still available though)

COIL - SOLD
    Last edited by Rob®; 01-25-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: all this post's stuff sold

CONSIDERED SOLD - RB rear solid swaybar. Brand new, never installed! Have brand new bushings that RB ships with it as well. The grease they send is still in the bag too. Have the stock 1.6l front bar, bushings, and mounts too if anyone needs that for some odd reason (stock pieces were removed 11/2008 @ 85,840 miles).

ECU - SOLD

PS pump, brackets. PS pump removed 9/10 @ 97,746 so I could fit intercooler piping with a better radius. Worked perfectly when I pulled it - no leaks. Have most everything to go with it (just not the lines on the power rack itself or the hard cooler line). High pressure line is not cut. I can get a pic of the end if you want, but it wouldn't fit in these pics and I missed it on the camera's little screen. Also has a spacer from BEGi installed on the line bolted to the pump. I never even started the car after I installed that spacer, so the 2x new gaskets on it are still good - would probably even be good if you removed the spacer and reused them.

Last edited by Rob®; 01-27-2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: stuff sold - updated PS description

Extra PS pump and AC compressor. No idea if either work. I opened the PS pump to explore it a bit. Have brackets and bolts for both. Also have an extra alternator bracket.

Turn signals - SOLD

1x 1.6l valve cover. I have a few, but have plans for 3 or 4 at the moment, so just selling this one pictured. I also have an extra oil cap if you really need one. No idea on the mileage of this one, as it didn't come from my car. I have the plug wire routing tabs and screws too, if you so desire.

That's it for now. Low balls accepted for the most part. Trades welcome too (engine stand, creeper, Honda lawnmower blade, unopened alcohol, etc).
    Last edited by Rob®; 01-25-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: sales pending

Where are prices?? I'd like to have the mud flaps!

PM Sent!

Sorry, edited in pricing comment. PM received, sent, received, sent. Deleting from ad in a few miuntes.

I have a nice creeper that I can offer as a trade on future posted items. I guess I was too late on on turn signal lights.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Yeah, a long time friend in NJ bought all the electrical (lights included), sorry. Shame too, I was really hoping to snag a creeper. lol

What else do you need? I will be posting more as I stumble across it, but I don't have much that will fit a 1.8. Front and rear side markers, but that's pretty much it for body parts.

I need a speedo cable

I also have an antique creeper from the 1950s (may be even older). It has "JEEPER CREEPER" on it.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD

are the mudflaps taken by POS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

motorollow - I'm not parting a car out, so no speedo cable. This is just a box of spare parts that I found when trying to get everything somewhat organized so I can fully plan my attack. As much as I'd love a "JEEPER CREEPER" I'd prefer a newer more compact model. But that would have been awesome to trade for.

sxk122 - Yes, the mudflaps are now POS'.

I'd be interested in the rear bar. Would you take say...$40 for it?
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX
    92 Miata SE; 08 Mazda 3s; 12 Mazdaspeed 3

$40 for the rear bar works for me. Plus shipping if I'm sending this thing to Houston.
    Last edited by Rob®; 01-26-2011 at 09:17 AM.

would you be willing to drop the bar off in Irving instead of shipping it? :)
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX

Yeah, that's fine. Please PM me to set something up.

PM sent consider the bar sold :)
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX

Rob, I have 2 creepers. A newer one and an antique. Let me know if you find anything else to trade.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD

Thanks Rob®!!

My pleasure. I would have been more inviting, but I just heard some news at work that threw me for a loop. Thanks for picking them up.

payment sent on rear bar...sorry I've been @ the track a few days this week helping out. :)
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX

I just got the payment, thanks. I don't internet on the weekend, but checked my email Saturday morning and it wasn't there yet. So I'll have to run it by some time this week...probably tomorrow night. That cool? Same place?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast