Thread: Tire Changer For Sale

Default Tire Changer For Sale

Hey I have a tire changer for sale. This is an upgraded version of the HF manual tire changer. With a little practice and elbow grease you can change a tire in 2-3 minutes. If you change tires a lot if save a lot of money and time (driving back and forth to discount tire)!

Here is what the changer looks like:

It also comes with an upgraded demount bar and a few other extras that allow you to change tires without scratching your wheels:

This video (from the makers of the demount bar) will give you a great idea of how it works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3mPYtnl6Pg

To buy all of this stuff new would cost over $160. I would like $125 firm and I would be happy to provide some training to get you started! All of this stuff is in great condition and the demount bar comes with extra tips. I have been very happy with manual mounting, it's surprisingly easy and has saved me a ton on mounting costs. The only reason I'm selling is I acquired a full size automatic tire mounter and balancer set. I am located in North Fort Worth.

Consider it sold. I'll be back in town on Monday and would like to pick it up and pay for it then. PM'd my contact info. Let me know if you need immediate payment for end-of-the-month stuff and I'll send paypal.