I just swapped the dash into my blue car this weekend and it got me to thinking what I've replaced on this car since I bought it around 2001 in California with 90k miles.

It now has 197k miles and the list of what I've replaced may be longer than the list of whats original.

Exterior:

Replaced or upgraded
Front bumper cover, both fenders, hood, headlight lids, head lights rear bumper and trunk lid, rear spoiler, windshield, top and frame, wheels, side mirrors, rear finish panel, tail lights, third brake light, front mud flaps and side markers, added hard top

Original Doors, door glass, door handles rear mud flaps rear quarter panels and windshield frame.

Interior:

Replaced or upgraded Dashboard, all switches, gauge hood, radio surround and glove box. oil pressure gauge, gauge faces, radio, HVAC controls, carpet, shift knob and boot, brake handle, seats, door handles, door pulls door panels, speaker grills and speakers, rear quarter trim panels, roll bar, rear view mirror, seat belts, center console power window switch. trunk upholstery, jack and handle, door sill covers, heater core

Original Chrome gauge rings and billet peddle covers(from previous owner) A-pillar trim, door panel pockets, window regulators and lower kick panels, gauges (except oil pressure gauge) A/C system (except condenser core)

Drive train:

Replaced or upgraded Intake, header, cat, mid-pipe, exhaust, valve cover, clutch and flywheel, t-belt and water pump, radiator and hoses, plug wires, brake calipers, brake lines, pads, etc.. slave and clutch master cylinders, motor mounts, differential mounts, PPF brace, oil pressure sender

Original Engine (soon to be replaced with a 99 motor), Transmission, Differential, wheel bearings and axles, drive shaft, PPF, fuel system from tank to injectors

Suspension and Bracing:

Replaced or upgraded Shocks, sway bars, end links, sway bar brace, butterfly brace, all bushings, front sub-frame, both upper control arms, lower ball joints, right lower control arm, steering rack outer tie rod ends and boots

Original shock tower brace, rear control arms, front left lower control arm, rear sub-frame, power steering pump

This is all the stuff I can think of off the top of my head.

I think I am a Miataholic....