Thread: FS: Washer and Gas Dryer - Delivered!

Default FS: Washer and Gas Dryer - Delivered!

We just upgraded our washer/dryer set due to increased laundry needs (baby clothes!) and a noisy dryer. both are Amana units; I'll need to post the model #'s and pics when I get home.

The set was purchased new back in 2002. the washer works perfectly and is in great shape, other than scratches. It is an extra-capacity model with a stainless drum, which was pretty fancy in 2002! :)

The dryer is a GAS model, which is fast and cheap if you have a gas home. The felt/rubber drum gasket on the front of the inner tub is worn-out, and allows the drum to squeak loudly. This is what led us to buy a new set, since we couldn't be without it for more than a day if I want to remain happily married.

I had intended to replace the gasket myself, and am still willing to if someone wants to pay the added expense. I'll be asking $50 more if I fix it. It works in its current condition, just noisly. not sure how long it would last unrepaired.

I will take $150 delivered (15 mile radius from 75115) for the set as-is. If you live further than 15 miles, I''ll negotiate a delivery charge.

BY DELIVERED, I mean that I will bring it to your curb/driveway and unload it from my pickup. From there, its your responsibility. I am not offering installation or hauling it into your house. Sorry, but I'm old and grumpy.

I will also discuss selling them separately, and the price could be lowered a bit if you want to pickup.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

interested in the washer....waiting on pics
    99 Miata Black

Bump - still no pics, but i'll try to uncover it later tonight and snap a few.

Really need to get these gone. Will sell separately.

Washer (no problems, works perfectly) - $75

Gas Dryer (needs igniter and felt drum gasket) - $25
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."