Thread: FS: Endura-Tech MX5/RX8 coilover set - trophy winning set!

Default FS: Endura-Tech MX5/RX8 coilover set - trophy winning set!

I've recently upgraded to a newer version of the Endura Tech coilovers, so I'm selling the set that just came off the car. Here are the details as pilfered from Iain's previous sale:
    FS: Endura Tech coilovers for MX-5/RX-8

For sale: 1 full set of Endura Tech ETC-MRX800 coilovers. They have 2 seasons of autocrossing and some track time from the infamous miatamoto.

These coilovers will fit any ‘04+ RX-8 or ‘06+ MX-5. With these coilovers my car took 2nd & 3rd at the Texas SCCA National Tour, won STX in Texas Region SCCA (against cars equipped with AST 4200s and Koni 2812s), and consistently runs under the existing TTD lap record at MSR. There are better coilovers available, but not at anything close to this price. Update: these coilovers trophied in STR at both Houston Tour (5th) and Mineral Wells ProSolo (2nd, 4th) including the fastest right-side time in STR for the event.

Fully threaded steel bodies with independent height and preload adjustments (set ride height and preload independently – no need for helper springs). Twin tube, rebound adjustable (ten detented settings).

Included spring rates:
    Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
    Rear: 5 kg/mm (280 lbs/in)

Other rates are available from Endura Tech if you want them.
    $650 local sale
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Bump - For a fee, will help install these if buyer desires. Gotta come to my garage (DeSoto), but I do have a beer fridge!
    Last edited by OZMDD; 04-17-2011 at 09:32 AM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Guys, this is a great deal on quality suspension for your NC.

Endura-Tech coilovers are five for five, trophying at every National SCCA event they've competed at. Competing in the tough Street Touring classes, these shocks have yet to finish outside of the trophies, regardless of driver.

There is nothing else in the sub-$2000 price range that even comes close to the quality of these coilovers. Wanna go faster? By these today!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Mike,

Geoffrey Darling with the Red RX-8 is thinking to do suspension on his car, miatamoto mentioned this set to him and he seem mildly interested.

Maybe you can get in touch with him.
    94 Miata R package RPF1 195 RS-R RB FSB FCM Bilstein Ebay Coilover 550/350
    91 Civic Si Daily Beater

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slowly".

I'd take them in a heartbeat if I didn't have a nice set of coilovers. Good luck with sale Mike!
    Cory
    2006 Mazda MX-5 GT (SOLD)
    ​1999 Mazda Miata (FOR SALE)
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

sale pending
    Polished Turd Racing

sold!
    Polished Turd Racing