Thread: Dynotronics Reflash/tuning day in DFW

Default Dynotronics Reflash/tuning day in DFW

Posted on the pointy board by Joe from Dynotronics:

Ok, I have a had a few requests for this so lets see if anyone is interested;

We have a double National SCCA race at TMS in Ft Worth the 29th- 1st of April(may). I will be happy to bring our dataloging equipment and tuning software/hardware if anyone would like to come out, see the races and get a remap with datalogs. If enough folks wanna show up, we can even offer a GB type discount.

BTW, we can do all of your remapping for all of your cars if you like, including the MX5, Speed 3, Speed 6,CX7, CX9 Mazda3, and Mazda5. We also do the meanest sport bike tuning in the business with out new 2011 Kawasaki zx10r gaining 16.8 whp to crack the 180whp window!

We will have our 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 T3/STU car running, and I think Shandor will be there with his red rocket! Should be a hoot! Come join us if your in the Dallas/Ft Worth area!
    For those who don't know, Dynotronics/DPTune does reflashes, and his price is very good compared to Sniper, and he will tweak your reflash as many times as you like as you change your mods or dial-in the car, all for no additional fee.

I have the NC reflash and am really pleased. I'm trying to find out how many cars he would need to give a group buy price while he's in DFW.

check-out www.dptune.com for more details.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I would be interested if it's banging deal!

I just heard form Joe that he can also do NB's, but they require some prep so he'd ne to be told in advance so he can bring the needed stuff.

His normal price is $550, I'll ask what the discount deal might be.
    Polished Turd Racing

I'm running a M45 SC, can I flash to get more HP?
    Nothing like the whine of a SC at full throttle!

Out of my field of expertise. I know he does Cosworth SC tunes for Mazda, Flyin Miata and others, as well as the various turbo's out there, so I don't see why not. Go to www.dptune.com and you can get in touch with Joe pretty easily. He'll be able to tell you exactly what he can and cannot do while he's here.
    Polished Turd Racing