Thread: For Sale 1995 NA miata

Default For Sale 1995 NA miata

Bought this car since April of last year. I bought it originally as a daily driver while I worked on a 1980 project rx7. But I ended up liking my na more. I put break pads from nappa auto parts the week I brought her home. I added an aftermarket cd player/am/fm radio with remote. It had a bad top and replaced with the help of Black Roadster with a glass rear window top. (defroster pig tales are included) Also replaced the center console with a good working one. new leather boot and parking break boot covers. The tan cover to hide the top when down. looks good. New tires from discount tire as well. still a lot of thread on em. (drives very straight) Could use some tlc for body. ie paint and massaging around the back passenger wheel well. Black Roadster thinks that the guy i bought it from probably didnt have the battery bolted down and caused small bumps all the way around. It was massaged and pounded out but not a very good job. Oh I recently had the cat replaced as well thinking it would get rid of the infamous noise these models might get. I'm pretty sure its the heat shield though. I've replaced oil every 3000 miles with mobile 1 0w-30. with filter. Also magna core wires for plugs. She isnt by all means perfect but she will get you from point a to b. (both windows work, a/c works/ wipers light and ect..all work) when I took her in for an inspection she passed with flying colors. She has 165k on her but we know with the right work done they can last a very long time.
    2,000 obo (yes negotiable.) at this time. Hardtop not for sale unless you're willing to pay 3000 firm. I'd rather keep the hardtop and get repainted for my 99.
    I'm only selling since I recently found out I would be losing my job soon. So I need to down grade and well it makes sense to keep my 99 with less miles.

Update: sorry these are taken from my cell phone. But here are some closer shots of her. The driver side shell is darker than the rest. Assume from a 93 model. New tan seat covers that are the synthetic tan leather to match still in box. Paid 200 on ebay for them. They look real nice.(will go with the car)

Ways to contact me: pm or email.
    email: [email protected]
    cell phone number: 972-302-8047
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by miata1995; 08-10-2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: More pics and number...

I'd say your 99 has significantly less miles......
    If you're addicted to cold turkey how do you stop?

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Sweet blue wheels on the Kia.

lmao: that was my brother in law's kia. He was gonna buy the NA but couldnt find a job until recently. But with what he is making, I just wouldnt see a dime from him.

Rebel: I've only put 2,000 miles on the 99 since I bought her!

PM sent.
    Currently Miata-less... 2007 Brilliant Black NC PRHT, to replace 2006 Winning Blue NC, to replace 2002 SE, to replace 1993 LE #1322 and so on and so on...

I still don't have enough posts for PM privileges it seems.
    miata1995 - is there another way to contact you?
    I'm interested and had some questions first.

Thanks!

TXV6:

email: [email protected]
    cell number: 972-302-8047

Actually the additional pictures cleared up what I wanted to know.
    Thanks.

Default SOLD! Lock it up

First thanks to all that email me and pm'd me. Second, sorry if I didnt get back to you in time. Car is sold to BigDmiata... Thanks Dallas, and I hope mom knows she has a wonderful son?

Sold: lock it up boys.