Thread: Racing Beat Duals

Default Racing Beat Duals

Well... while everyone else went racing today (ER Event at Mineral Wells)... I decided to install the Racing Beat Dual exhaust on my '04 today.

All in all, not a bad experience. The instructions from RB were well done and the cutout template made cutting the bumper do-able. I don't have any way to host the pictures to post them. Maybe TC will post the picture I sent him.

I also have to say it sounds very nice... deep tone... just what I was looking for. Maybe I'll do a full write up if the Admins will show me how to do it (I took a fair number of pictures).

Hope everyone else had a good day racing.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Nice one Dave! I like the look & sound of duals.

If you need hosting for those pics you could create a cardomain page and link the pics from there. This is done by clicking the image and letting it pop open a new window then right-click the image and choose "Properties"... Once the Properties page comes up you will see the Address for it. Use that one and it will work fine...

Like this one:

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Channel, I have been meaning to tell you,... thats a very nice looking ride you have there guy.
    I love the color and the stripes and pretty much everything I have seen from every angle of your car.
    Very nice job. I would be as proud as I think you already are of your car.
    Billy

Hey Billy,

THANKS!

I've been trying to pick & choose mods carefully as I'm wanting it to look more like a 60's/70's roadster style than the dreaded RICE look.

I want to install a set of duals as a future upgrade and am curious to see what Dave's looks/sounds like.

It also sounds like you have been bitten by the mod bug too

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Default Re: Racing Beat Duals

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    Well... while everyone else went racing today (ER Event at Mineral Wells)... I decided to install the Racing Beat Dual exhaust on my '04 today.

All in all, not a bad experience. The instructions from RB were well done and the cutout template made cutting the bumper do-able. I don't have any way to host the pictures to post them. Maybe TC will post the picture I sent him.

I also have to say it sounds very nice... deep tone... just what I was looking for. Maybe I'll do a full write up if the Admins will show me how to do it (I took a fair number of pictures).

Hope everyone else had a good day racing.
    Glad you like yours too... It is one of my favorite mods.