Thread: 1995 M edition FS/FT

Default 1995 M edition FS/FT

$3000

I am selling my 95 M edition Miata. I have had this car for a few months and has started up for me everyday, it has power windows, power mirrors, ABS, dual air bags, leather wrapped steering wheel, map pockets, a Hard Dog Hardcore Double Diagonal roll bar (non-hardtop compatable), 15" xxr wheels a Top Speed test pipe, headrest speakers, flip screen cd/dvd player, Nardi shift knob and a Clean Title.

over the past few months i have replaced:
    Timing Belt
    Water Pump
    Timing Belt Tensioner
    Timing Belt Idler
    Thermostat
    Thermostat housing
    Gas Cap with factory Mazda
    Oxygen Sensor
    Mass Airflow Meter
    Crankshaft Angle Sensor
    Crankshaft Angle Sensor O-ring
    Spark Plugs
    Spark Plug Wires
    Fuel Filter
    Fuel Gauge
    Speedometer (shows more than what was on original cluster)
    Changed out to Chrome Rings around the Speedo and Tach
    Brakes all the way around
    Right Rear Brake Caliper and Bracket
    Air Filter
    Air Box
    Intake air tube
    Radiator Cap
    2 Front Tires
    Alternator/Water Pump Belt
    Ac/Power Steering Belt

When i bought the car it just rolled over to 102K as i finished the test drive. i drove until 102,500 miles until i bought another speedo because the other one wasnt reading properly. the speedo i changed it out with showed 107,500 when i put it in, now have 114K on that speedo. It does need a little bit of TLC still, but it still runs and drives fine.

Goods: bunch of new parts, runs well, drives straight, clean title, rare color (only 3500 shipped to the US in the color, color was only made for 1 year), roll bar, top has been replaced, has working AC, Heat, Power Steering, nice wheels, tint, power options, rather straight body, factory Torsen Differential, CD/DVD/Radio flip screen, 1.8L motor.

Cons: gauge hood is broken, a FEW rust spots because it was a Florida beach car before it came to Texas, driveshaft U-Joints are going out (not unsafe at all), rear tires need to be replaced soon, a few paint chips where the cheap respray is coming off, front seats are beat up... but comfy lol. *edit* as of Dec 30th when i was putting the top up at night, the back window was hard and cold and the plastic broke when i latched it. price has been lowered because of it.

the car is a blast to drive, it is my daily and i drive it to and from work everyday. the biggest reason i want to get rid of it is because i would like to have a 1.6L (90-93) miata.

I am open to other trades besides a 90-93 miata. 240sx, mr2, etc... I DO NOT WANT YOUR TRUCKS!!! NO FWD CARS!!!! I WANT TO STAY RWD!!!! PLEASE DONT WASTE BOTH OF OUR TIME!!!!! AC IS A MUST TOO!!!!!

To get ahold of me please call or text 214-558-0398, my name is Jeff. i work at PRT Performance in Lewisville and i spend most of my weeks and weekends here. feel free to come by and talk to me about it or show me what you have to trade and we can see what works out.

thank you for looking

$3000