Thread: Happy Birthday p4R4d0x!

Default Happy Birthday p4R4d0x!

Hope it's a great one for you!

Thanks Nails!

My girlfriend gave me my gift early - I get to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Have a good one!

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the Lambo!

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Happy Birthday.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Happy Birthday!!!
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

Quote Originally Posted by p4R4d0x View Post
    My girlfriend gave me my gift early - I get to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo!
    When do you get to do this? I am pretty sure my fiance signed me up for the thing where you get to drive 4 or 5 exotics (my birthday was Sunday). I just need to pick a date..was waiting till it warmed up a bit though.

And happy birthday!

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob® View Post
    When do you get to do this? I am pretty sure my fiance signed me up for the thing where you get to drive 4 or 5 exotics (my birthday was Sunday). I just need to pick a date..was waiting till it warmed up a bit though.

And happy birthday!
    I'm not sure yet, I still have to call and schedule it also. I'm torn between using it as a mid-semester stress relief, or scheduling it the day after my last final, haha. I don't want to wait until May, but I don't want to do it when I'm really stressed about a project or exam coming up either. Decisions, decisions..

That's awesome about the exotics tour, I'm jealous! Molly found the Gallardo drive on groupon for way less than the normal price, that's how I was able to get it. Happy belated birthday!

Same here. Only add our wedding/honeymoon into the end of May as well, a week after both our finals are over. Makes the decision even more complicated for me: stressing about finals and dealing with the stress about last minute wedding details that are surely going to come up, or use it mid-semester and hope I'm not pulling my hair out over current classes. I *almost* got her to let me rent us a Lambo instead of a limo for us at the wedding, but logic won out (the whole drinking thing).

And she used a groupon as well. As much as I hate to say it, we've had excellent trips/experiences/stories using those.

MiataProtege

Lambo should be fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob® View Post
    Same here. Only add our wedding/honeymoon into the end of May as well, a week after both our finals are over. Makes the decision even more complicated for me: stressing about finals and dealing with the stress about last minute wedding details that are surely going to come up, or use it mid-semester and hope I'm not pulling my hair out over current classes. I *almost* got her to let me rent us a Lambo instead of a limo for us at the wedding, but logic won out (the whole drinking thing).

And she used a groupon as well. As much as I hate to say it, we've had excellent trips/experiences/stories using those.
    Wow, yeah, I can't imagine trying to pick a date with all of that going on, haha. Congratulations on the wedding though! I'd like to hear your thoughts on how all of the cars compare once you do schedule a day though.

My girlfriend is obsessed with Groupon lately - 6 of the last 7 restaurants we ate at were just because she bought a groupon there, haha. I can't complain though, since those places would normally be too expensive to justify. At the last one, they sat us near the door, so we started people-watching everyone who came after us, and all but one group also used a groupon - it was pretty funny.

We really do the sushi ones more than the expensive restaurants. Usually we (should say she) will get the ones for little weekend/overnight trips. We did some cowboy experience thing on some ranch - something I wanted to do, but would never pay a legit price for. It was actually awesome. Some other little day trips as well - zip lining, yada yada. She got some package for all that laser face treatment stuff, laser hair removal, some other spa stuff, all kinds of crap.

She gets the Ft Worth ones to her inbox, I get the Dallas ones. If we both weren't so busy with everything they actually have a lot of great date-type things. I just feel so ghetto using them. But I can't say we've had a bad experience using one yet, so I'm good.

And thanks for the wedding congrats. I'll be sure to let you know what I think of them all. I've driven a Gallardo (and Countach) before, as well as a few different Ferraris (but not the F430 I *think* is one of the options). I'm kind of excited to drive the R8 to be honest. No idea why, I'm not really even that impressed by its looks.