Thread: 1993 Red MX-5 Miata For Sale -- $ 2,400

Default 1993 Red MX-5 Miata For Sale -- $ 2,400

Hello everyone,

The time has come to finally sell my 1993 Miata. The car has been a lot of fun but I need to sell her so I can focus on my other car.

This car has had the following work done on it: 141,000 Miles

The good:

--The car is inspected and does not expire until December 2012, clear title and registration is current.
    --1.6L engine runs strong.
    --AC blows cold, and heat blows hot.
    --Timing belt and water pump replaced two years ago and only 3,000 or so miles driven since then.
    --Underdrive Pulley installed.
    --Hard Dog front sway bar with end links.
    --After market header and exhaust system with cat.
    --Re-valved Bilstein shocks.
    --NB tan leather seats.
    --Hawk HP+ Brake Pads.

The bad: --This is a 19 year old car and it has pretty normal wear and tear--

--Few bumps and such on the body of the car, you can barely see them in the pictures.
    --The radio face plate got stolen before I bought it, I was told the door speakers work fine but there are no speakers in the seats.
    --Front bumper is a little faded.
    --Interior is faded from the top being down, and dashboard has some nicks in it.
    --Front and rear tires are different brands, but they are quiet and still fun to drive.
    --Both driver's side and passenger side seats have a little wear on them.

I bought this car from the second owner around three years ago. My plan was to turn it into an STS2 car, but I just did not have enough free time to get the car all put together. It has been mostly garage kept and during the months it was stored outside I had a hard-top (which has been sold) on the car. The car is a ton of fun to drive and I hope to see it stay around the Dallas area.

Please send me a PM and I will send you my phone number if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brad; 02-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

Saw your craigslist ad also... email sent.

Got your email, sent you my phone number.

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

Deal pending...

How much for the Dyson? :)
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    How much for the Dyson? :)
    $2400 and you get a complimentary Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    $2400 and you get a complimentary Miata.

too funny, lock this one up, the Miata is sold, the dyson is still at the house.... :)