Thread: Anyone have a tire trailer for sale?

Default Anyone have a tire trailer for sale?

Looking for a tire trailer and I would like a hidden hitch as well.

Lemme know what you have.

Thanks
    Last edited by GregW; 06-04-2012 at 05:07 AM.
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Driver

I might be selling my full setup, trailer,hitch ( not hidden) and wiring harness for the tail lights to work (plug in play) if I sell it I'm asking 650 for everything....

A little rich for my blood. Thanks though.
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Driver

Cool

Driver

I might do 500 but that would be bottom, id just rather keep the setup since its built already....then to sell it for less

What about just the trailer?

Driver

I would do 475 for everything, I'm not going to sell just the trailer.. Just as a package, thanks

You have pics and detais?

Driver

I have pics on my Facebook page...Ashley Leonard

Your PM is full, I have a tire trailer with box and such attached that I am interested in selling. It's at my brother's house and he is emailing me a couple of pictures shortly that I can send you.
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

Sorry just deleted a bunch

Suspension Modder

depends on how much work you want to do

have an old trailer I was going to use for a jet ski, needs 1 new tire before it can go anywhere, if it were me both tires would be replaced, cut the long tongue off, move the coupler back, new sheet of 4x8 plywood and it's not a bad trailer

the hitch is off a sunbird, this is not for a miata but I was thinking I could make it fit ... could be a nice hitch with the right work, comes with the receiver

$100 cash for trailer & hitch

pictures ... maybe http://www.flickr.com/photos/tri_pod/

Actually i decided to build my own snd buy new. I just bought the little harbor freight one with 12 inch tires $175 this week. I bought a 12" spare for $40, a tool box from Walmart for $45, LED oval taillights for $15/ea plus the taillight mount brackets from northern tool for $5/ea and I have some plywood plus I got a couple cans of spraying bedliner material and some tie down hooks. Tomorrow northern tool has a sale that has a spare tire mount for $5. Heh
    Now I'm working on building it and will probably weld some reinforcements onto the tongue.