Thread: FS: Set of used Hankook RS3's 255/40/17

Default FS: Set of used Hankook RS3's 255/40/17

Selling my most recent set of RS3's, just dismounted this morning. Never been flipped, so the inside edges are very good, perfect for remounting flipped to get max use. 255/40/17's. Tires are still above wear bars (3-4/32nd) and worn evenly, other the outer edges being rounded. I rotate my tires front-to-back after each event, so all four are worn identically. They were grippy enough to pull 10th in PAX last weekend, so I'd say they have several events left in them, maybe 20-40 runs, depending on where you run them. (20=MW, 40=TMS) I always swap tires before they are worn-out and have had numerous satisfied customers on my used sets.

One tire has been plugged and patched in the center of the tread, but has had no problems.

$100/set

Its your responsibility to pick them up, but I'm always willing to work with people on a meet-up if its doable. I can't bring them to events right now, as I have no hitch. I'll be driving around the metroplex house-hunting all week and can throw them in the SUV.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

bump, price is obo. Once the fall autox season gets busy you're going to wish you had some good tires to finish off the year!
    Polished Turd Racing

bump.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 08-22-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

bumpskees! Help me buy gas for Nats!!
    Polished Turd Racing

What width wheels do you run these with? Would 8.25" be too skinny? I'm trying to figure out if I can stuff these underneath my WRX..

8.25 would be fine. They are rated for something like 7.5-10", I believe. I run 9"
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    8.25 would be fine. They are rated for something like 7.5-10", I believe. I run 9"
    Cool, let me see what the Subaru guys have to say about fitting a 255 without pulling the fenders, and I'll get back to you. If they'll fit with just rolling the fenders, I'll take them.

Bump!
    Polished Turd Racing

$50. C'mon people, I have almost as many tires as KenO in my storage. Old Man Winter is gonna freeze em up! No, not talking about Hal.
    Polished Turd Racing