Thread: Thanks to you all from Equipe Rapide.

Default Thanks to you all from Equipe Rapide.

I just wanted to say thanks to all our participants this year. Through event #6 we had officially more registrations for the 2012 year then we did for the entire 2011 year. It is a testament that you guys like ER and you like the new sites we have acquired. This year we ran for the first time at Mesquite Rodeo and Mesquite Memorial Stadium with much success. In October we will be running in Crandall at Dallas Raceway and expect great enthusiasm for that event. Even the one event we ran in Mineral Wells drew over 100 entries. I appreciate all of you who have supported ER and will continue to support us in the future.

Thanks,
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Andy, I think you and the rest of the board continue to make headway. I like the changes and I look forward to new changes.

I have competed in all but the first of the ER events, and have witnessed some of the NTAXS and SCCA events at the TMS bus lot. I must say that I enjoy the ER events the most. We are allowed more runs than others, while maintaining the structure of the larger events, without the additional expense of entry. As a rookie, I have received plenty of assistance from the vets and the added seat time has helped me improve my abilities to the point where I now feel comfortable competing against those same mentors.

I want to thank everybody who has helped me over the course of this season; Andy and the BOD for putting on the events, Jerrett for the course designs, Mike for finding me all those ride alongs and the instructions, Dave W for the intro to the sport, Kent & Jeremy for their guidance and harassment, Chris for carrying the bullseye while dominating the novice class and letting me experience AWD+HP in his Evo, and to all the guys(Ray C, Mark W, JFo, and others) who have encouraged me to learn different techniques and drive my car to it's full potential. Someday when I have many National Championships to my name, I will remember Equipe Rapide as the club I call home and the family that got me going in this great sport of our's.