Thread: 93 autox low budget starter. $2500.

Oil Changer

Default 93 autox low budget starter. $2500.

93 with 163xxx miles runs great. I drove this at Equippe Rapide event Mineral Wells last fall. Everything mechanical is good. The cosmetics are rough. The car has the towbar mounts with removable towbar and magnetic lights. New battery, new racing beat hollow front sway bar with billet end links. AGX adjustable shocks. I bought the shocks used last year. They feel good and tight but I have not installed the rears. New star specs with one mineral wells day on them. The car was trailered to and from mineral wells. Extra set of MBmotoring wheels with poor tires on them, size 195 x 60 14's. The tan leather interior seat is shredded. I did buy a used black fabric seat from mazda heaven and never installed it. I had a shop do a 4 wheel alighnment on it and he checked the suspension for wear or play. The brake pads are good. The top does not have any holes but the window is not very good. If I can't get $2500 for this I will keep it. I am not putting it on craigslist for a week or 2. I am in Arlington, Tx right off I 20. I am not home much during the week but If you contact me I can usually swing by in the evening. I drive a truck throughout Texas. Everything works except the a/c. There is freon in the system but i have not tried to add any. I do have a blue title but I never transfered to my name. [email protected]
    pictures http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24185214
    Last edited by sdeminie; 09-09-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: forgot info