Hey there,
Been a member for a while, mainly reading and learning information. and have gotten a lot of good information. Unfortunately, life circumstances dictate its time to sell my Miata and move on.

Here's the info:

1997 Marina Green M-Edition Miata with less than 50,000 miles.
Anti-sway bars, full header and exhaust replacement (i think its flyin' miata exhaust and racing beat header)
BRP MP62 supercharger installed by Track Dog Racing Gary Shuhart
Power Card Fuel Management and Timing Controller

Hard Dog roll bar
Heavy duty clutch and lightweight flywheel (flyin' miata package)

New Pads and Rotors
Hard Top matching Marina Green

Cosmetic mods:
Low profile headlights, grill insert, fuel cap, original chrome m edition rims, small chrome accents on the interior and a voodoo shift knob

Very slight hail damage on hood and trunk
Soft top needs a new back window
Slight wear on driver bolster (see pic)
top rear of passenger seat headrest is split

AC works well. All the power operations (windows, mirrors, antenna) work.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more pictures.

Also, I just recently bought a different gauge cluster because the tach was sticking on an aftermarket gauge face the previous owner had installed. It shows ~130k miles, but is incorrect, I have the original cluster and documentation of when I pulled it off. The oil pressure gauge does not work since the cluster is from a first gen car and needs a different sender. I have the sender but have not installed it. The inspection and registration is out of date, I installed a new battery and took the car in to get an inspection, but several of the codes gave a "not ready" since the car had not gone through its startup cycle. Think it just needs to be driven more. My wife and I are expecting our third child in as many years, and given that I am not spending any time on it any more, its time to send it on.

I'm asking $7000 for everything. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more pictures. I'm located in Farmer's Branch, and can be reached here or on my cell- 214-300-9175.

Thanks!
Eric