Thread: Nb and na owner

Default Nb and na owner

Hi everyone. I have had an nb miata for quite some time and recently got an na. Looking to fix it up a lot and have swapped over to many 1.8 parts. Looking to purchase some wheels in the fs thread but seems I can't message the owner because I'm too new. Hopefully they won't be sold by the time I can get a hold of him. Username is Luis if someone can get a hold of him or if he sees this. Thanks for the site. Look forward to searching around on it

I'll post up pics of the nb later as we'll as some progress on the na.

Anyone Do the corrado brake rotor swap? I'm about to out it in and wondered if there was any reviews out there

You can post in the classified section put a post up letting the seller know you are interested in the wheels.

Ya gotta have a few post under your belt before "the machine" will allow you to message folks.

Welcome to this!

Great. Thanks!

FilthyMonkeyRacing

yes, welcome and i always like pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Karcher View Post
    Great. Thanks!
    FWIW - Ya may want to also fill out your profile so a potential sellers can see if you local or not.

here she is with my old rabbit. that rabbit actually got on Canibeat, lol. It changed a little by then though.
    if theres VW fans the link to that page is here. http://www.canibeat.com/2012/06/beac...ed-mk1-rabbit/

out with the old in with the new. picking up the new NA with the NB

dont have too many "work" photos i tend to forget. But ive been swapping everything over to 1.8 components. Swapped out rusty rear subframe for an entire 1.8 setup. Got the corrado brake rotors up front. coilovers, seem welded, DIY fender braces, hardog rollcage cut down to just rollbar and doorbars. Got myself a kirkey seat and some simpson harnesses. Some thing im sure im forgetting but just doing handling now. later will come the go fast. but something is said for having fun screaming around corners flat out but not breaking the speed limit. haha

FilthyMonkeyRacing

pretty nice...upgrades on you '01 SE?

FilthyMonkeyRacing

cool rabbit too..i like all the personal customization that you did. I look forward to seeing your progress on your miata's.

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyMonkeyRacing View Post
    pretty nice...upgrades on you '01 SE?
    pretty much bone stock. its the DD that has to do 100+ milles a day. just wheels and Flyn miata vmaxx coilovers.

FilthyMonkeyRacing

wow 100+ miles a day?! You must have racked up some mileage on it..what is it currently?

Well since i'm shopping suspension parts...how you like the FM setup?

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyMonkeyRacing View Post
    wow 100+ miles a day?! You must have racked up some mileage on it..what is it currently?

Well since i'm shopping suspension parts...how you like the FM setup?
    i bought it about 2 years ago with 25k its now got 80k

i love the fm vmaxx. i got it right when it came out and its held up quite nicely. as you see ive had lots of miles on them. I do swap back in the stock suspension for the 3-4 winter months however. cant drive that low in mass all winter.

FilthyMonkeyRacing

another perk to living in central texas..only 3 seasons