Thread: Traded Miata For...

Default Traded Miata For...

one of these. It's an X-Runner, with the 245hp V6. Black. I was pretty upside down in the Miata due to financing the whole thing (at 0% you'd be foolish not to), but Toyota of Dallas cut me a pretty good deal.

You guys wouldn't believe how nice these Tacomas are. I never thought I'd say this, but this thing corners like it's on rails. It's no Miata, but it also isn't cramped inside, noisy, and invisible to other cars. Plus, I now don't have to buy a third car to use for trips to Home Depot or on camping trips. The Tacoma should be a true do-it-all vehicle. I'm actually pretty excited to get it out on an autox circuit. I know, you can all you want, but I bet it'll be pretty competitive.

So, I am now a 2x Miata owner and seller. I admit to being sad about losing the Miata, but the hassles of covertible ownership just got to be too much. Maybe I'll buy an NC some day. They're supposed to be roomier, and I won't have to hassle with the boot cover every time. At the moment, I am LOVING the X-Runner. What a difference!

I'll still hang around here if you guys will let me. It has been cool getting to know everyone on this board, and I would hate to lose this community just because I've changed cars.

I will post pics of the new truck soon! Here's one from the Auto Show:

S.

Sounds a lot like an April Fools prank to me.

It was worth a shot.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel

It was worth a shot.

S.
    Sorry... you lost me with "pretty excited to get it out on an autox circuit".

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Sorry... you lost me with "pretty excited to get it out on an autox circuit".