Thread: Saddle Tan Loop Carpet

Default Saddle Tan Loop Carpet

I need some old loop carpet. Condition doesn't matter too much as I just need it for a project. I don't need much of it either.

I think I have the old tan deck carpet out of my 94. I'll have to dig through the bad part of the garage, but I think I saw it the other day. I'll get back with you when I get a minute to look for it.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Man, that would be really, really great! Perfect for my needs. I appreciate you taking the time to look.

Found it, it's not intact and isn't in the best of shape, but I have it. Bring me a sixer of fat tire .
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I can do that! No worries on condition; I'll likely only be using pieces of it anyway. Let me know when you want to get together.

Here's a photo, sorry I forgot for a few days.

Let me know if this is the shade you're looking for and it's yours.
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 02-16-2013 at 03:49 PM.

I can't see the photo, but as long as it isn't the parchment (light tan) then it'll be good. Let me know when we can get this done.

Dont know WTF happened... fixed it.

I'll PM you.

That looks right; hard to say for sure. I may be in Fort Worth tomorrow to go check out the Titanic exhibit with the Mrs. Maybe meet down there?