Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCA Autocross, Sun 4/14/13, Dallas Raceway

Default PCA Autocross, Sun 4/14/13, Dallas Raceway

If you're not heading to the SCCA Pro Solo in Mineral Wells this weekend, then sign up for the PCA autocross at Dallas Raceway in Crandall.

See attached course map.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll be out there. Hopefully.
    I know it's white, but here comes the hot sauce, 964 C2

I shot a few pictures of the first run group between driving and working - sorry there aren't more cars

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9293784...7633246003953/

I got pics of
    #181/101
    #15/151

Some of my favorites

Results posted at the Maverick PCA site. For those of you that missed it for the "other" event it was well run and challenging. Good course KenO and great driving for the FTD Nathan. I had a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by UTenigma View Post
    I shot a few pictures of the first run group between driving and working - sorry there aren't more cars

I got pics of
    Is that one right before you guys started running away?

Yup, beautiful day with alot of fun folks...Great times...

Love the shot of 129 going thru the stream of water...Great shots...

When the cat is away, the mice will play.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

In-car video incase anybody cares...

Any chance we can delet the pic of the German Lady yelling at the #13 because he got lost? Highly embarrassing for that poor Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by BatoLoco13 View Post
    Any chance we can delet the pic of the German Lady yelling at the #13 because he got lost? Highly embarrassing for that poor Dude!
    Don't F*** with Sigrid

Quote Originally Posted by BatoLoco13 View Post
    Bet you won't do that again.

Seemed like you were fine after that. Just skipped a gate after that on the back side.

I was just trying to Dis-Prove the myth that men don't stop and ask for directions!

Lol! Sigrid is an awesome instructor. I can always tell when she is in a car instructing.

Quote Originally Posted by revs View Post
    Lol! Sigrid is an awesome instructor. I can always tell when she is in a car instructing.
    Yeah but he was stuck with me in the car.

Now see everyone is making it sound a lot better than it actually was ... LOL. Here is the real story. On the first run apparently #13 was texting while driving. In the middle of the course where I should have taken a right was noticed too late (Yes I was not looking FORWARD). To avoid taking out 10 cones I went straight instead. Upon arrival in no man's land Sigrid came running up yelling "What are you Doing?" Now I was raised in Germany by a German Mother. So when I heard Sigrid yelling I naturally curled up in a fetus position awaiting the beatings to start. Fortunately there were no willow trees around to gather switches from so she pointed the way to go (Hence the pic of the RedCar with Sigrid in front of it pointing the way). Though no whippings occured, upon my arrival back to base camp a young man jumped in my car. He had been instructed to babysit the obvious rookie driver. At the time I had no idea that the young lad in my car was Autocross Royalty. I'm glad I did not know. Had I known I would have just gotten out of the car and said no way I'm not worthy. After the next 3 runs I did ask the young man what I did wrong on my runs. Each time I was met with silence. Hence ... Dude where do I begin. Though this statement is correct it still could wear on an old man's confidence. I'm just glad that the 350Z club took mercy on me and encouraged me by telling me that all I need was some decent tires. They assured me this alone would take 3 sec off my time. Since all of them beat me by 6 sec I'm sure they are not shaking in their velour interiors worrying about me getting new tires. However the new tires would help me beat Curtis and his 4 door grocery hauler. Guess I will have to get those new tires before the next Crandall Race.
    Last edited by BatoLoco13; 04-17-2013 at 02:43 PM.

lol! Great response.

Shameless plug: I have two sets of Hankook RS3's for sale in the classifieds!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Here are my 57.7xx + 2 cone and 59.0xx runs. 6 seconds off the pace, NBD.

I know it's white, but here comes the hot sauce, 964 C2

Quote Originally Posted by slowchildmiata View Post
    Is that one right before you guys started running away?
    Exactly - I was behind the fence behind the corner 1 workers then. Even I jumped back after I took that picture

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast