Thread: Lug Nut Source/Brand

Default Lug Nut Source/Brand

My new Rota RBs just showed up. They require an extended lug nut. Doing a little research has proven that I can spend more than I paid for each wheel and tire in lugs, or I can pay $30 for up to 24 lugnuts.

I worry about aluminum ones due to the high speeds and extended daily driving I do. I'd prefer a steel set despite the added weight, but again, the prices are all over the place.

The studs are stock, so no need for open ended ones (unless that's the only way they make them).

Sooooo, what's a reasonably priced, durable, extended lug nut and where can I buy it locally? If I can't buy it locally, is there a preferred source online?

O'Reilly's Dorman is what I use on my stock wheels.
    949 on my 6ULs
    '99 Emerald Green - 2015 NASA Texas TTE Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Find the lug nuts you want here, then check with AutoZone, NAPA etc for the stock number you need. I have ordered a few sets of Gorilla lug nuts from Amazon.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

+1 on the gorilla lug nuts. Have had a few sets I daily drove & autocrossed on the old honda and the miata for the last 10 years or so. Look like cheap ricer parts, but I haven't had a wheel fall off yet.

I went to one of those bling bling wheel shops in little mexico and they just scooped out a handfull of them out of one of their bins in the back for like $5 and threw in a key. YMMV and I doubt the place is still open even if I remembered the name.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution