Thread: Never used Xida-S Coilovers, SuperMita GTC-200 Wing, FM BBK, TSE Rad, M-tuned reroute

Default Never used Xida-S Coilovers, SuperMita GTC-200 Wing, FM BBK, TSE Rad, M-tuned reroute

About 2 months ago, I ordered up a slew of parts for my Turbo Miata and I have been working on it ever since. I have not tracked the car since I put the parts on it and I've had to make some changes in my job situation, meaning the parts I just bought have to go.

I have a set of Xida-S coilovers with the billet mounts, the new maroon color ones. They have helper springs and 800/500 spring rates. I bolted them on the car so I could ship out the old suspension on the car to the new buyer. The wheels haven't even been put back on the car and it's been sitting on jack stands in the garage since then. Other than a tiny scrape here and there from the install, these are in 100% perfect as delivered condition. I paid over $2,700 for these in February. You can have them for $2,500 and I will pay shipping in the US up to $50.

I also have a SuperMiata GTC-200 wing that I pulled out of the box and never installed. I have the original box in the garage. It has the standard mounts and I have the carbon fiber gurney flap as well. The wing cost me $679 plus shipping, you can have it for $600. You will need to cover shipping here, it's a large box but not heavy. My guess is $50 or less.

I also have a brand new Flyin' Miata 4wheel BBK I just installed on the car. I will be pulling that back off. It has never seen the track. The only time I used the brakes was when I hauled the car to Hustlers house for his epic ducting. This brake system has been filled with fluid and such, so it's used in so far as it has had fluid in it. However, there isn't even pad transfer on the rotors yet. The pads are DTC-60 front and rear. The pads did not come with the kit, I bought them separately. The BBK alone was $1000, plus a few hundred more for the pads. I will take $850 shipped to the contiguous US.

I also have the epic TSE big aluminum radiator. It has been mounted on the car courtesy of Hustler, but has never been filled with fluid. Like the other parts, this side of a few bumps from the install it is perfect and in new condition. The radiator cost me $575 plus shipping, I will let it go for $500 shipped. It's for a NA. I also have the upper hose that TSE sells that goes with it.

I have a brand new, still in the box M-Tuned coolant reroute too. I opened the box, but never used any of the parts. They are still in the bags from 949 Racing. I will sell it for $300 shipped in the contiguous US.

sale pending on brakes and reroute. I will consider reasonable offers.

sale pending on wing

Xidas for $2400 shipped in US

Xidas for $2400 shipped in US

Do they fit an NA & NB?
    M3 is always the answer.

yes, they cover 90-05 miata. Ever get the BMW fixed?

also, i have the bottom spacer that is missing in the new pic i posted.

Quote Originally Posted by ken o View Post
    Do they fit an NA & NB?
    Sorry to say but you don't fit in either....remember?
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

xida sale pending

xidas, wing, brakes, solo timer, and reroute all sold.

I still have the trackspeed engineering double row race radiator available, $500 shipped. It's for a NA.

Quote Originally Posted by shanem View Post
    xidas, wing, brakes, solo timer, and reroute all sold.

I still have the trackspeed engineering double row race radiator available, $500 shipped. It's for a NA.
    interested - please email [email protected]