Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 90 Turbo NA - nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Turblowdmiata View Post
    I understand how hard was it to install? And how much where you looking to get?
    I have no idea what the going rate for the MegaSquirt is, so whatever is fair is fine by me. The install on the MegaSquirt actually was really easy. It has a built-in MAP sensor so you just run a vacuum line through the fire wall and into the ECU. Other than that, I don't recall doing anything other than plugging it in, unless I'm forgetting something.

Witch one is it? Plug and plays sell for 500$ ms2 sells for around 400$ ms3 is between that depending on witch chip

I would love to pick up a microsquirt same as ms2 but smaller and no internal map sensor it's 375$ but its not a premade harness witch scares me a lot more wiring involved and I'm already terrified of installing a standalone but building a harness yikes

But any deal we can work out for your ms is fine with me I need to to take these piggybacks off my car so it will run right before I blow my motor on my daily! And if you need or want parts let me know I love to trade!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12