Thread: FS: M1 Hard Dog Double Diagonal Hardtop Sport (or however you say that)

Default FS: M1 Hard Dog Double Diagonal Hardtop Sport (or however you say that)

Sorry about the second listing today, but I couldn't figure out how to edit the title of my other one.

Anyway, Hard Dog sport bar for an NA Miata. Fits hardtop. Will NOT fit a glass window. No harness bar or tabs. I have all the backing plates, just did not picture them. I do have all the hardware, but I -and most people that know better- highly recommend you replace it all. Ultimately it's your call though.

There is some gooey crap on both diagonals (other diagonal is identical to this one). Flash makes it look much worse than it is. I don't remember what it was from. It's not sticky, so it doesn't collect dirt, so "gooey crap" is a bit misleading. It comes off with some elbow grease, I can assure you.

This is without the flash. Notice how it doesn't nearly stand out as much. It's never been a priority to clean it off since it doesn't jump out at you. Was always a "when I have time" kind of thing.

I've had this bar under even more foam and thick pleather wrap since day 2 or 3. Which, by the way, I installed it 8/14/04. To be perfectly honest, I don't remember using zip-ties to hold the current foam that's on there, and I don't remember ever buying red zip-ties. But because I don't remember doing that part of it, I won't say it's the foam directly from Hard Dog, but I won't say it isn't. I cut the pleather cover off, so that's not available (it looked badass though).

I know this goes for $425 +shipping new (+$45 for the padding). I'm thinking $325, but I'm sure I'll get slammed if that's too high. And, please, if it is out of line, someone let me know.

I can be contacted by email ([email protected]), phone/text (97three-222-987eight), a PM here, or by responding to this post. Bar is only posted here at the moment, will be listed on craigslist for a higher cost next weekend.
    Last edited by Rob®; 05-19-2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: contact info

Sale pending.

Don't worry Rob, it's mine. I'll see you Sunday :)

I just like to update things, it's nothing personal. Still need to find the drill bit.

You're referring to the 3/8 12" long drill bit?

http://www.miata.net/garage/hard_dog_install.html

That would be it. I don't have it anymore for sure, haven't checked at work yet. Will after lunch.

Sold and installed. Lock it up!

Rob is a beast, car feels amazing now! Thanks to a great guy