Thread: Kosei K1-TS Light Grey

Default Kosei K1-TS Light Grey

I have a set of pretty much perfect Kosei K1-TS 17x7 50mm offset 114.3 bolt circle. Ex Fenter - and I never used them, so you can imagine what condition they are in. $500 plus a little bit for shipping, or trade for a set of lightweight 17x9s 45mm offset. I have a couple of pictures, but cannot figure out how to post them here (apparently cheese-heads are not allowed to do this), so pm me.

I can bring them back from Toledo if you find a buyer.

Thanks for the offer David. Hopefully I can take advantage of it. Yes, Robert, I am going to STR. I think it will be a fun class.

I am sure it will be.

Most likely the best class for the NC under the new classing, unless it gets dropped to ES with the twins. Even then I don’t know how good it would do.

The non-MSR NC is actually a pretty horrible autocross car in my opinion. Mine was unbelievably awful until I put on the kit. The only NC that might be a decent autocross car is the new Club Sport. That ES move is out of whack in my opinion. With the MSR and Z0K out of C Street, the twins will be very competitive. I don't get why the SAC/SEB or whomever keeps pushing them to be dominant in a street class. Most of the twins up here are in STX trim.

Welcome to the madness. IMHO, you should sell the MSR braces and build the car for STR as a standard NC. The msr stuff is really only useful in stock, while the aftermarket seems to equalize the nc's in STR.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Yes, that is totally true. Problem is I don't know if a 5 seed or a 6 speed is the car to build. I will try the car for a year or so in STR and see if the 5 speed is competitive. If not, I will put it back to stock and get an NC2 6 speed. How do you like your Dynotronics tune?

Which years/transmissions are available without AC?

Don't think anything except maybe a base 06 was available without AC, but I'm not certain for the MSR. Slates, I don't think you will get a definitive answer on the 5/6 question. Max has placed the best with the 5, but its still pretty course dependent. Loving the new Ecutek based tunes.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

David, for 2007 the 6 speed was available on the Touring and Grand Touring models. The 5 speed came on the SV (base) and Sport, the latter is what I used to do the MSR conversion. Only the SV came without a/c to the best of my knowledge.