Thread: Aux jack / iPhone adapter for Nissan Murano

Default Aux jack / iPhone adapter for Nissan Murano

Anyone have experience with these "GTA Car Kits"? Controlled through the SAT port. We don't have Sat Nav, but I think we have the button, need to find out tomorrow when I get home.

http://www.gtacarkits.com/nissan_mur...08_car_kit.php

My wife really wants a bluetooth kit but they all look super cheesy. She isn't really so much interested in the hands free moreso just an aux functionality since the CD player is busted we have spotify premium. So the iPhone adapter is probably the best way to go. It's a damn shame Nissan or Mazda doesn't just put an aux plug somewhere like Honda does(or did on the last few I've dealt with). Would make things a lot simpler.

They all seem to be generic no-name kits and I can't find any "real" reviews on them so I guess it's going to be a $100 roll of the dice, but the GTA Car Kit seems to be the best known of the generics. Anyone who has info or experience with these would be appreciated so I feel better about buying a $100 box and monkeying with the wiring in our 'nice' car. It's a 2006 BTW.

Thanks in advance.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Ok then guess ill be ghe guinea pig. Ill post later if its woth the $100
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I picked one of these up for the SO's volvo and it works well. volume level between FM and Iphone is good. sounds as good as i could expect. installed in about 20 minutes..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

isimple tranzit...
    95 r white