Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Club Trials - Jan 24-26

I would take it to mean bolted as in SM, latched goes without saying.

Wish we could make this, but (excuse list starts here)
    * the '08 is 60% parted out, need to finish that and get it sold.
    * no work has started on the new car.
    * family stuff taking priority above the two prior bullets.

Hope that this gets enough attendance that we get another one later when we have all of those excuses taken care of; sounds like a lot of fun.
    Su B.
    SSP - #117
    08 997.1 Turbo

After reading Bob's explanation, I think I'm in! Looking forward to ECR again.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Isn't/Wasn't there a NTAXS event scheduled for Saturday the 25th down in Crandall?

Quote Originally Posted by BatoLoco13 View Post
    Isn't/Wasn't there a NTAXS event scheduled for Saturday the 25th down in Crandall?
    There still is.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    After reading Bob's explanation, I think I'm in! Looking forward to ECR again.
    I think it's at MSR
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

I'd love to do the Club trial, but my car won't be ready. I'll likely be co-driving a yellow S2k with terrible tires at the NTAXS event instead. Hopefully registration will open soon (cough, cough). In any case, I'd recommend all you fast folks GO TO THE CLUB TRIAL.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasStig View Post
    I'd love to do the Club trial, but my car won't be ready. I'll likely be co-driving a yellow S2k with terrible tires at the NTAXS event instead. Hopefully registration will open soon (cough, cough). In any case, I'd recommend all you fast folks GO TO THE CLUB TRIAL.
    Man... cranking the excuse generator before March used to be frowned upon... What has this world come to?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Oh yeah, never mind. NTAXS for me!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Man... cranking the excuse generator before March used to be frowned upon... What has this world come to?
    It is a brave new world granddad, the youth now have an Autocrosses in January! (Weather Permitting)

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    A). I'm always packing my Blame Thrower
    B). Not having won in a long time, I'm extraordinarily cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    It is a brave new world granddad, the youth now have an Autocrosses in January! (Weather Permitting)
    And with any luck I'll be there... But January 7th is way too early to start making excuses.
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

You autocrossers move along now. This thread is for track junkies. Go play with your cute little cones.
    M3 is always the answer.

I need to start putting little outlines of all the AX courses I have driven in my sig line like you track junkies.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

I still have excuses from 2002. 2014excuses won't be ready for another two or three days.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by onething View Post
    I still have excuses from 2002. 2014excuses won't be ready for another two or three days.
    Yeah, whatever. Slap some fatter tires and STR magnets on your car and keep me company in DFL.

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    I need to start putting little outlines of all the AX courses I have driven in my sig line like you track junkies.
    LOL!!

Enrollment in Time Trials is up to 20 (the cap?). I will likely drop out of Trials and only do the SCCA Driving School for a regional road racing license.
    Anyone want my spot before I pull the trigger and leave an opening to the general public?
    Regards,
    Paul

Another spot is open as of 1PM today

A cap of 20 on the 1.7 is good. I was at another event, with a company that will remain nameless and I'll not attend any more of their events, that put over 30 cars on the 1.7.
    '99 Emerald Green - 2015 NASA Texas TTE Season Champion (showing up is really 100% of it)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast