Thread: Equipe Rapide Awards Banquet January 25th

Default Equipe Rapide Awards Banquet January 25th

Howdy ladies and gents,

Awake from your long winter's nap. It's time to party. In previous years we attracted all types of undesirables and riff-raff to our awards banquet. This year we are targeting the upscale crowd for a more civilized soiree. The black tie evening will begin with wine and cheese tasting. After that we will have a reading of Chaucer's Cantibury Tales. We will then move on to some ballroom dancing and finish off the evening with beef wellington and truffles. There will be absolutely no balloon car races, shooting 2x4's out of the cannon, or screaming slingshot monkeys. The banquet will be held on January 25th at Architectural Testing, Inc. located 2865 Market Loop, Southlake, TX 76092. RSVPs are required to be received no later than Monday January 20th. The banquet is $20 per person and you can pay and RSVP through paypal to our account [email protected]. There will be an announcement on our website at www.autocross.com/er with a buy it now button on paypal.

I hope to see you all there.

Andy Cost

P.S. You may need to bring your own wine and cheese, literature, ballroom dancing music, beef wellington, and truffles. All we are going to provide is fajitas, soft drinks, and ice tea. (and perhaps a few screaming slingshot monkeys)
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Leilane and I plan to attend.

In addition to all the other festivities, we will have a Head-to-head racing challenge, with a game system projected onto a big screen, two race wheel/pedal setups and maybe even some race seats if things go right. Anyone can race for fun, but top times will be seeded and elimination races will end with a Championship Race! Champagne and a Discount Tire gift card goes to the winner, along with the title "Greatest Racer nEver!" and 12 months of gloating, the admiration of your peers, etc.

Come for the food and friends, stay for the Winning!! (drinking encouraged)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Hi Guys,

I need your RSVP today.

Thanks,
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Amy and I are in!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."