Thread: WTB: 15x7 or 15x7.5+ wheels for NA/NB

Default WTB: 15x7 or 15x7.5+ wheels for NA/NB

Looking for an inexpensive set of wheels that will work for 205-225 tires. 15x7 or 7.5"(or wider), 4x100, no crazy-low offsets. Not going hellafrush, so style is not important to me but weight is. These are for autox. Don't care about color or scratches, but not interested in junk or badly bent wheels.

Obvious candidates are TRM's, 6UL's, enkei racing, Kosei, etc. There are plenty of other brands that would work, but most of the rotas and such seem to be >15 lbs, which is too heavy. Basically, if you've got the right size, I'll at least consider it. PM me a description, price and location.

Also have a set of Rota Group N wheels in 15x6.5 that I'd swap for wider, and a set of OEM 14" miata steelies with good tires, trim rings and caps that are also available for trade.

Don't be shy about offering wider than 7.5" if you've got 8" or 9", as I do eventually plan to go wider, so might just skip the in-between. Budget is flexible if a quality set is available, but ideally looking to spend $100-150.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I've got some 15x10" 12lb wheels, but you'd have to increase your budget ten fold.

Chassis Designer

A little off topic but how much do you want for those Rotas Mike? I'm looking for some 15's to daily drive on for cheap. Tires don't matter, I just need 15's so tires are not so expensive like they are on 16's.
    Thanks and back to topic :)

I'll give you a call later Zo. We can figure something out, as I also have some good daily driver that I can put on them and make a cheap package for you. Win-win.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Chassis Designer

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Looking for an inexpensive set of wheels that will work for 205-225 tires. 15x7 or 7.5"(or wider), 4x100, no crazy-low offsets. Not going hellafrush, so style is not important to me but weight is. These are for autox. Don't care about color or scratches, but not interested in junk or badly bent wheels.

Obvious candidates are TRM's, 6UL's, enkei racing, Kosei, etc. There are plenty of other brands that would work, but most of the rotas and such seem to be >15 lbs, which is too heavy. Basically, if you've got the right size, I'll at least consider it. PM me a description, price and location.

Also have a set of Rota Group N wheels in 15x6.5 that I'd swap for wider, and a set of OEM 14" miata steelies with good tires, trim rings and caps that are also available for trade.

Don't be shy about offering wider than 7.5" if you've got 8" or 9", as I do eventually plan to go wider, so might just skip the in-between. Budget is flexible if a quality set is available, but ideally looking to spend $100-150.
    Mike, I have a set of silver Koenig 15x8 20 offset that I may decide to get rid of. They are +- 12.5 pounds. Currently wearing 225 R-S3's with a few AX's left. Give me a call if the offset is sane for your needs. I think I'm feeling reasonable.

Jim - 817 - nine nine four - 777two

Quote Originally Posted by Jim m View Post
    Mike, I have a set of silver Koenig 15x8 20 offset that I may decide to get rid of. They are +- 12.5 pounds. Currently wearing 225 R-S3's with a few AX's left. Give me a call if the offset is sane for your needs. I think I'm feeling reasonable.
    If Mike isn't interested in them and you still want to sell them let me know. I may be interested.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

Chassis Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Keifersmith View Post
    If Mike isn't interested in them and you still want to sell them let me know. I may be interested.

Mike said he would take them.

I'm selling a mint set of 15x7.5 6UL wheels in the super shiny Nickel finish. They are around 11lbs (lightest ones 6UL made). Only wheels lighter are Volks and SSRs. They are about 10lb a wheel and more than twice the cost IF you can even find them. The SSRs usually sell for 1200-1600/set since they aren't made anymore. Volks are usually 1400-1800/set in that size.

I'm asking $600 delivered. I'll sell them with some AWESOME Rivals on them if the buyer is interested
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX
    92 Miata SE; 08 Mazda 3s; 12 Mazdaspeed 3