Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #2 MirrorCross April 27th

Default Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #2 MirrorCross April 27th

Hi Guys,

Join Equipe Rapide for Autocross #2 on April 27th in Mineral Wells. The event will be a mirrorcross with two mirror image courses. Competitors will line up at the drag race style Christmas tree and race heads up to the finish. After the finish the competitors switch sides and run again. Each competitor will get 8 runs on each side for a total of 16 runs on course! The fastest run from each side will be added together for the total time. Registration is only $40 for non-members or $35 for members. Details on how to register and how to get FREE ENTRY to our autocross school on April 26th are on our website at www.equiperapide.com

Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

I'll probably be looking for a ride for this event :)
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Heads up to those doing the saturday school. Weatherford is holding their lawn & garden event in the downtown area so you might want to aboid that route.

Definitely aboid that.

Edit: Go through Millsap, the town, not the singer.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 04-21-2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: oops
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I'll be there! Thanks for the tip to avoid Weatherford.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Definitely aboid that. Go through Milford.
    Millsap, not Milford.

Anyone looking for a co-driver for this event?
    Borrowed 1M

Jeremy Foley

Bump to the top.
    Andy Cost

What's the format of the school on Saturday - i.e. classroom/driving time, course(s), etc.?
    '09 Marble White

Quote Originally Posted by neirbot View Post
    What's the format of the school on Saturday - i.e. classroom/driving time, course(s), etc.?

Several all skill stations with classroom in between each station.
    Andy Cost

Like Andy said, we will teach a few skills, then practice them, then come back and debrief on the practice before adding a new skill to the mix, rinse, repeat.
    There's going to be a ton of seat time, be assured.
    Polished Turd Racing

Looks like the perfect event to pop my autocross cherry. Gonna try to make that.

Have you bought any tires from Todd in the last year and a half? If so you are eligible to win. Fill out this form and submit it Sunday at registration or Tech.

Andy Cost

I'm trying to remember the tires I've bought from Todd in the last year and a half. Off the top of my head I bought a set of Falken 722s for my mustang, 722s for the Saturn, RS3s for the mustang, Generals for the truck, Falken 512 for the MR2, Falken 615k for the MR2, and Yokohama AD08 for the MR2. Pretty soon I will need a set for the 135i. I'm thinking I'll go with non run flat because I don't expect Christina to ever actually change a tire herself. I might get a space saver spare and strap it in the trunk.
    Andy Cost

Quote Originally Posted by nomadtrash View Post
    I'm trying to remember the tires I've bought from Todd in the last year and a half. Off the top of my head I bought a set of Falken 722s for my mustang, 722s for the Saturn, RS3s for the mustang, Generals for the truck, Falken 512 for the MR2, Falken 615k for the MR2, and Yokohama AD08 for the MR2. Pretty soon I will need a set for the 135i. I'm thinking I'll go with non run flat because I don't expect Christina to ever actually change a tire herself. I might get a space saver spare and strap it in the trunk.
    Borrowed 1M

Jeremy Foley

Today is the last day to register online. Registration will be open on site. The autocross school is for RSVP pre-paid entrants only. No on site registration for the school so if you are planning to attend then register and RSVP now.
    Andy Cost

No matter what number I put in, AXWare ORM tells me that it is already registered. I'll just register at the site.

AXWare. Lol.
    Andy Cost

Bump for AX school tomorrow!! Remember that the school is free with a paid registration! Even if you don't plan to run the event on Sunday, you can still register and attend the school on Saturday. I guarantee that you will learn some things and be faster when you leave than you were before, no matter your skill level, and total novices are also quite welcome.

Don't miss the chance to practice for the ProSolo!! Our mirrorcross course is the the only way to simulate a prosolo experience, and it uses the same site/surface and National-level course design elements, which might be the edge you need to win a trophy and/or some contingency $$!

SCCA puts on a great ProSolo event, and ER is here to get you ready for it. Don't miss out!
    Polished Turd Racing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast