9 60.00%
  • June 18th

1 6.67%
  • Any date is OK

5 33.33%

Thread: Miata Focus Day II

Default Miata Focus Day II

Gary,
    As for the next track day, I believe the other date that was available was June 11, June 25 the track was booked. I did not want to go much further in the summer due to the hotter weather. I know this may not make a difference to some, but we have to fill the group and there are those that would not come. I really don't want to open it up to other makes of cars.
    June 11th looks fine. I guess the best is to put up some kind of poll to see how many will be interested on the dates.
    Gabriel

Better make it June 11th, since June 18th is a North Texas S2000 Owners Club AX out at Mineral Wells. Most of us "cone junkies" will want to be there, since the NTS2KOC puts on the best autocross in the area...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

I'm weird.. I ca run the 18th, but I'll be out for the 11th it' lookin...

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Better make it June 11th, since June 18th is a North Texas S2000 Owners Club AX out at Mineral Wells. Most of us "cone junkies" will want to be there, since the NTS2KOC puts on the best autocross in the area...
    Yea what he said!

Sorry boys and girls, but we are having to stick with our original date of June 18th. Brian who taught the class and did a damn good job of it will not be available on June 11th, he has to attend some drifting thing where they destroy a good set of tires. Go figure. As we get closer we will post again so we can start getting our names in.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by shuhart1
    Sorry boys and girls, but we are having to stick with our original date of June 18th. Brian who taught the class and did a damn good job of it will not be available on June 11th, he has to attend some drifting thing where they destroy a good set of tires. Go figure. As we get closer we will post again so we can start getting our names in.

Gary
    Drat that means I'll be missing that track day, I paid S2K for the season and plan to attend every event. *

* It's an autocross thing you wouldn't understand.

Tip: All polls tend to result in the losing choice being the winner in the end... Thread locked.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton