Thread: Wow!

Default Wow!

HANS saves lives.

M3 is always the answer.

I am told that even with all the moaning at the end, Mark Hanna is ok. He is supposedly taking that 69 911S out of CVAR racing. The Mav DE instructors are considering making it mandatory for their instructors wear a HANS device. I have the 360 degree collar, which is better than nothing...but the Hans is way better. Those of us runing against the clock instead of wheel to wheel are exposed to far less danger than seen here...but IT COULD HAPPEN.

Don't spin.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Agreed. My first thought was "Both Feet In" to prevent the stall which is really what doomed him. BUT my limited experience with a 78 911SC taught me that 911s do NOT like having the clutch stomped when at the limit...it WILL spin. Yes, don't spin...he was too hot and I'm sure he knows it. We can bench race it all day...but SH*T happens!

I was being a smartass. Im glad he was able to walk away, as that's a really scary wreck. So glad he stayed in his car.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."