Thread: Miata Howdy

Default Miata Howdy

Hello folks,
    I've had my Miata now since November but am notably terrible at this message board stuff, so yeah, six months later and I'm ready to make my introductions! My name is Bryan and I drive a 1994 M-Edition and have been having a grand 'ol time, she's still pretty stock but I'm scheming and saving up for new things to do to her. I met a few of you a couple weeks ago at Keller's which was fun and I plan on making it out to the Propwash drive and event this weekend for more good times.

I am originally an Okie but have been in Dallas now for a little over a year and am loving the big city vibe. I am married, no kids, cat; I like to watch sports, play frisbee, drink, and generally waste my time as enjoyably as possible. I've never really been into cars (my last ride was a station wagon) but since a buddy talked me into a Miata I've been having a lot of fun and have been trying to soak up as much car banter as I can.

See y'all this weekend!

Bryan

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome aboard.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Welcome, have fun with your Miata.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Welcome! :)
    2013 Club Edition, Crystal White Pearl, PRHT

Welcome aboard from another Okie. I grew up in Owasso then spent 6 years in Norman at OU before moving to DFW 28 years ago.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

Welcome

Welcome!

See you tomorrow.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Thanks guys!

@Keifersmith - Oh awesome, I'm from Tulsa originally and then Norman/OKC for 8 years.

@black roadster - See you out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Keifersmith View Post
    Welcome aboard from another Okie. I grew up in Owasso then s. nt 6 years in Norman at OU before moving to DFW 28 years ago.
    Another Okie here from Choctaw. Also went to school at OU and moved here 29 years ago. Some of us play disc golf if you are interested.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Quote Originally Posted by motorollow View Post
    Another Okie here from Choctaw. Also went to school at OU and moved here 29 years ago. Some of us play disc golf if you are interested.
    Rad. Yeah, I'm down to play some disc golf for sure, do you guys play regularly or more spur of the moment? So far I've only played 2-3 courses out here, I think the Carrollton one was pretty fun. Although, there's one in Plano that had to have been designed by a sadist, I don't think any of those holes were in order or even pointing the right directions!

Nails, JDSM, me and my 24 yr old son play fairly regular. Nails and I are on the eastside of town so we mainly play BB Owens, Audubon, Pascal park and the courses in Rockwall and Fate. We use to play regularly in McKinney. Nails and JDSM sometimes play BB Owens before going to Kellers on Wednesdays. Let us know when you want to play and we will see if we all can get together.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.