Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More cool features

Hang in there Tailchaser, its a kewl new look and I think its gonna be a lot better in the long run.
    and thanks for making it possible!
    99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    No problem. We have a highly skilled staff of trained monkeys that will come up with one for you when you least expect it...
    wooohoooo
    like in the simpsons "it was the best of times it was the blurst of times"

actually what is the point of reputation?

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    No problem. We have a highly skilled staff of trained monkeys that will come up with one for you when you least expect it...
    Oh NOOO! :monkey::monkey::monkey:

He's gonna release the monkeys again
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by dyingbreed
    actually what is the point of reputation?
    Ok... I'll tell... The dirty little secret is that users (and posts) with positive reputation get better scores from the search engine... So... If you give negative reputation to off-topic posts, you improve the quality of search results. That's the theory, at least.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Default About attachments

Once you've gotten your attachment priveleges, you'll notice a new section below the post edit box called "Manage Attachments."

You can upload pictures here. If you want your picture to display with your post, upload just one picture per post. If you want to upload large pictures (bigger than 600 pixels wide), upload more than one - then you'll have thumbnails like the ones on this post.

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Sweet!
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze
    why dont you be a MAN and say whats on your mind instead of hiding behind your PC like a PUNK A** B***H!!
    Woe, I just woke up. Who sh17 in your Post Tosties this morning and WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

you artsy types can be so tempermental

Disclaimer: the views and opinions expressed here are in no way a reflection of this boards and/or users opionions, poster did not hide my/his identity with this post, any concerns or comments about this can be sent to: 8 Myshorts Ave. Howsyoumamma, MD.
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    RANT RANT RANT RAVE RAVE RAVE

Woe, I just woke up. Who sh17 in your Post Tosties this morning and WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

you artsy types can be so tempermental
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

well I really dont want to rehash a problem (or what I consider to have been a problem), that is settled.
    as for the reason I was upset, I dont like not being able to deffend myself against pot shots from cowardly people.

And yes we can be very tempermental, isnt it nice that none of you have seen me lose my temper?

Good morning, and have a great day!
    99 Miata Black

Disclaimer: the views and opinions expressed here are in no way a reflection of this boards and/or users opionions, poster did not hide my/his identity with this post, any concerns or comments about this can be sent to: 8 Myshorts Ave. Howsyoumamma, MD.
    ^ Love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    ^ Love it!!
    Is it just me, or does the new software put the smiles closer together? It looks like they are holding hands in Treibenschnell's post. The first thing that came to mind when I saw it was Red Rover, Red Rover, Send 3Bean on over!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12