Hello everyone,

I am selling my NA for $3000 w/hardtop; $2000 without hardtop. I'm not trying to dump a lemon, just wanna car with a/c. It will go on craigslist as well, but of course, my Keller's brothers and sister (Sunny) get first right of refusal. Currently 235k miles as my daily. I will add better pics to the initial ones when I have more time. Included is a Haynes manual and a custom NA/NB fitted car cover - green.

The good:
Recent shocks at all corners (8/2013) Sensen: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...=486435&page=4
Recently replaced tires: Falken Ziex ZE-512 (8/2013)
New headlamps (April or May 2014)
New front brakes **(to be done this weekend)
Nice hardtop with rubber seals in good condition, no headliner, no defrost

The not so good:
Tired synchros for 2nd gear, I double clutch or pause for a second before engaging the gear
Small oil leak at front main seal (no drips in my garage, though)
Metal non-OEM hood (not aluminum)
Previous body damage - repaired, but no frame damage (Jerome told me, "It's skin damage, the bones are fine") - Previous owner either lied or didn't know; I'm owner #3.
Plastic window is beyond repair, and can't be zipped up, I basically use the hardtop in the wet.
About a 3" dent in pass door
Blinking airbag light
Non-functioning aftermarket radio

Drives great, no 65mph shimmy, no pull to either side, pop-ups work fine

For you track people, full manual rack, windows, and no A/C, with the light OEM hardtop. Last year, I took it to CA and drove it through the AZ and Cali desert on a 109 degree day, no problems. I hate when people hide problems on cars they sell, so, I've included everything I can think of right now. I know it isn't perfect, hence the asking price. I think $2000 for a good running example is fair, and the hardtop is nice, perfect glass. Any questions, feel free to call: 940-202-0798

Thanks everyone,
Bert