Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #5 August 3rd Lone Star Park

Looked like a fun course... damn 4.3....

Challenging!
    1995 M Edition

I enjoyed it all up until a miata and mini set top pax.

It was most certainly a learning experience with what I put down on paper vs. what could actually be used on site. There should have been more offset transitions but the broken-up asphalt forced the design to change. There were some great elements that worked well. I enjoyed the "NASCAR" turn back to finish and the setup to the slalom just before it. A little bump to unload the suspension and once it loaded back up it pointed me in the right direction. Never went to 3rd but after talking with Mark it would have helped a bunch.

No matter though...it was a lot of speed and a ton of fun!
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Quote Originally Posted by BMcCann View Post
    I enjoyed it all up until a miata and mini set top pax.

It was most certainly a learning experience with what I put down on paper vs. what could actually be used on site. There should have been more offset transitions but the broken-up asphalt forced the design to change. There were some great elements that worked well. I enjoyed the "NASCAR" turn back to finish and the setup to the slalom just before it. A little bump to unload the suspension and once it loaded back up it pointed me in the right direction. Never went to 3rd but after talking with Mark it would have helped a bunch.

No matter though...it was a lot of speed and a ton of fun!
    The nascar turn was great. Good work to those who setup/designed the course. Put the elevation changes of the lot to good use IMO.
    1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
    1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
    2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Have the results been posted anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by BatoLoco13 View Post
    Have the results been posted anywhere?
    There might be a delay on posting results as there were timing issues in the 3rd heat.
    1995 M Edition

Quote Originally Posted by wrx74 View Post
    There might be a delay on posting results as there were timing issues in the 3rd heat.
    We had 1 run listed for a car that wasn't there. Probably user error. Anyway, when we went into AXWare to attribute the run to the actual car we had major AXWare headache happen. Think of it as a birds nest of fishing line in a Zebco fishing reel.

We are working on trying to figure out what happened. We should have the results up soon.

Good course Brad. During setup we criticized it a bunch hoping to make him cry but he choked back the tears.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Here's my last run from Sunday. Ignore the obviously wrong timestamp. This is from the Nabi square HD, that $60 Gopro knockoff. It looks pretty good to me. There was a little smudge on the lens that I didn't see until I got home which blurs a bit of the video, but otherwise not bad.

2004 Mazdaspeed Miata- Velocity Red (sold)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12