Thread: Track day @ Hallet - 6/4/05

Default Track day @ Hallet - 6/4/05

Hey guys, I just got an e-mail from Hallet that the National Prelude Club is having an event on June 4 and have 60-70 open spots. They have the track for the entire day and only have 35 people signed up for the track time so they are inviting anyone else that wants to join. Here part of the e-mail I received with the info:

Cost is $120 for the whole day of driving, we are planning on 5 run groups based on experience level, with each group running 6, 15-minute sessions. Also, if feasible, we will be running the track in both directions, one way in the morning, and another in the afternoon.

All the registration information can be found at http://www.nationalpreludemeet.com/registration.htm, we accept Paypal(autopayment buttons on the page), or you can mail in a check/money order(address on the page).

Also, there is some information we ask of each registrant that is also listed on that page, please be sure to email that information to Drew at [email protected], otherwise your registration may get lost. Also, feel free to send any questions about the event to Drew at the same email address.

We also have forums where we are discussing the event and introducing each other, please sign up there and at least tell us who you are in the Paid Attendee's forum, we look forward to meeting all of you that come to run with us, it should be a great event!

Andrew VanderPloeg, Lucas Rodriguez, Carla Connotillo, & April McCauley
    National Prelude Meet Coordinators
    www.nationalpreludemeet.com
    That's a lot of track time for not a lot of money, so if anyone wants to join me and my friend Brian we will be taking our Miatas to go show those Preludes how to drive!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

I'm in Tulsa that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My engine is smoking

That's the same day as the Miata's in Flight Photo Shoot!!!!!
    Highlight Silver & Tan 99 "With a Style Bar"
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/riverracer
    Member AARP & Meals on Wheels.....
    Everything else just "Depends"........

...and my wedding.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

... And it's already been mentioned here, so I'm going to kindly ask that the discussion continue in that thread.

Thank you, please drive through.

Note from TC: Guys... This won't ALWAYS work, but it did on this post... When you start a new post, scroll all the way down after you submit it. A "Similar Threads" search is run when you create a new post and may save you from a potential duplicate and the resulting potential to confuse me & Iain.
    Last edited by tailchaser; 04-30-2005 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Moderator note
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw