Thread: Used Corbeau Racing Seat

Default Used Corbeau Racing Seat

I used this for about a year in my NA maita and then it has been sitting in my garage.

I have the sliders that it came with, and that is all of the hardware that comes with the seat. It has the cushion that can be taken out for additional head room.

The seat is not new, as you can see the fabric has pulled away some from the seatbelt cutout and there is a some glue that is on the front edge of the seat, but other than that it works great and will hold you steady in your car.

Let me know if you have any questions, $100 for DFWmiata members.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/4668023771.html
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

dibbed

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.

sold