Thread: Website Software for the Modern Era

Question Website Software for the Modern Era

My company website is old and has looked pretty much the same since Al Gore first turned on the interwebs.

I've been using Microsoft Expression Web4.

What I'd like to get is something simple that would allow me to redo the website without having to know a bunch of code. Something WYSIWYG based that would allow someone with limited skills to publish and maintain a website. I want to keep this in house I am not interested in hiring someones pal/uncle/mom/ex-wife to redo my website.

I do realize that I'll more than likely need to start over rather than try and renovate the old site. But I don't think that is a bad thing.

Here is what I have now - www.harrisonindustrial.com

This site currently does get some traffic and I have had some limited success with a parts page with PayPal as an option.

What do you cool kids use for software?

TIA

I think you should work "we sell propane and propane accessories" into your slogan somehow.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

I have been using the cloud based stuff from adobe for presentation work i have to do .. not my real job stuff. and found it works rather well. they offer Muse which you can do a free 30 day demo on for the 'non coding' web design.

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/how-to/create-website.html

may be worth a look-see...
    95 r white

You should contact UTD and UTA. They have students looking for projects to complete class requirements.
    M3 is always the answer.