Thread: Enki rpf1 wheels and tires for nc 17x9

Default Enki rpf1 wheels and tires for nc 17x9

I just listed the ohlins coilovers from my NC that I just sold. I also have the 17x9 Enki rpf1 wheels I used at the track. The wheels are in great shape no curb rash. They have no sensors in them. They have a set of Dunlop direzza z II tires in 245/45-17. The tires are in excellent shape with about 3 or 4 track days and 1000 miles of street driving on them. I'd like 1500 for them.

Black or silver wheels?

I'm sure you'd love $1500 for them. But what's your realistic selling price? I think you can get all-new stuff for that price or less.
    Speed

––––––––––––––––?? ?––––––––––––––––? ??––––
    Don't look...there's nothing down here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by miataspeedracer View Post
    I'm sure you'd love $1500 for them. But what's your realistic selling price? I think you can get all-new stuff for that price or less.
    Sorry, wheels are silver I forgot to mention that. New they are normally about $1100 a set for the wheels and the tires cost me around $1000. You could buy new wheels cheaper, but not the Enkei's. That said if you are interested, make me an offer.

I have a set of these on my NC and I love them. I'd like to have a extra set for the track but I don't necessarily need another set of wheels taking up space in the garage. With that in mind I would pay $1000 for the set.

Hey Kvicen, I'm wanted to PM you but it looks like you don't have enough posts to have PMs or they are off. Any rate, sure I'll take $1000, we'll need to workout logistics, clearly these are too heavy to ship and I'm in East Texas, Tyler to be specific. I'm sure we can figure out something. you can email at smcglaun (at) g mail . com. Also, just to get it out of the way no checks or anything, cash only please.

Good deal! Congrats.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by shanem View Post
    Hey Kvicen, I'm wanted to PM you but it looks like you don't have enough posts to have PMs or they are off. Any rate, sure I'll take $1000, we'll need to workout logistics, clearly these are too heavy to ship and I'm in East Texas, Tyler to be specific. I'm sure we can figure out something. you can email at smcglaun (at) g mail . com. Also, just to get it out of the way no checks or anything, cash only please.
    Thanks, I will email you shortly.