Thread: New to Miata

Default New to Miata

Hi Everyone,
    I've been an autocrosser for over 25 years. I've always had open wheel mod cars. Well I've recently purchased a 90 model I'm preparing for D Prepared action. I have a 99 engine at Trackdogracing being built and got a 97 rear end and diff. Will be building it to full tilt prepared car. Have gutted and cut off windshield. Stripped down to bare unibody and had it media blasted and primed. Currently installing rollcage. Got fiberglass hood, trunk, doors and front fenders. Looking forward to getting it built and hanging with the miata crowd.

I have the 1.6 engine complete and the original rear end all for sale. For some reason the forum wont let me psot in classifieds so message me if your interested.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Welcome, Perry. We're glad to have you here. Have fun with your Miata.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by PSimonds View Post
    I have the 1.6 engine complete and the original rear end all for sale. For some reason the forum wont let me psot in classifieds so message me if your interested.
    Didn't know there was a quota for the classifieds...? You have a PM.

PS - Welcome!

Your privileges have been upgraded, Perry. Sammm... feel free to bump any obvious genuine humans to "Active Users" if you see the need.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

yeah my account seems to have several restrictions. Just found it wont let me reply to your PM. So, make offer for the engine ( short nosed crank) comes complete. Make offer for rear end and that is with driveshaft and axles. Engine has 94K on it. Ran great when pulled a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by PSimonds; 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM.

Great thanks for the upgrade to human status. LOL