Thread: WTB: NA/NB oem wheels/tires

Default WTB: NA/NB oem wheels/tires

I'm looking for a cheap set of NA/NB wheels - oem preferred - with servicable tires. If you're looking to unload a set that's gathering dust and is still roadworthy, I might be you're man. PM with details or post a contact email. 14's or 15's ok.

I also have a set of aftermarket 14x6 Konig wheels w/ old tires that I'll trade if you like.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Not much in the realm of tires, but I have 4 semi hollows off my 94. Not pretty, but are round, 2 have old probably rotted tires, 2 are just rims. The tires would roll, but probably wouldn't last long driving to work and such.

Let me know if you're interested and i'll PM you my info. I was about to post them anyway, I need the room in the shed to get the new power wheel out of the garage.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Full set of Dasies with no center caps and like-new tires. The wheels are actually in surprisingly good shape. $200.

I also have a set of black steelies with brand new tires on them, also in very good shape. Same price for those.

I will also have some NB wheels which are in exceptionally good shape with like-new tires. Same price. Chose your poison.

All of these sets are 14".