Thread: NA/NB interior upgrades

Default NA/NB interior upgrades

I have the following items available, mostly interior and bling bits.

-Set of solid chrome softop latches/strikers (the actual strikers and latch handle are chrome, not just an overlay) $80 or $50 w/ good exchange

-Nakame (or similar, not certain of brand) all-metal chrome interior door latches w/ surround cups. Handles and cup are metal and very solid, lock button is oem black. These are installed on the latch assembly and will need a core swap at this price rather than taking them apart. Easy to unscrew the assembly and remove, or come to me and I'll do the swap. $100 ($25 extra if no cores to swap)

-All-metal chrome shifter surround. This plate screws onto your existing console over the leather boot and adds a nice look and feel. Hardware included. $20

- 90-93 Gauge cluster w/ white overlays/red lighting, rotated tach, real opg, chrome overlay surrounding gauges (will swap odometers for buyer) Works in 94-97 too w/ opg swap - $100 plus exchange / $125 straight sale.

-Chrome dress-up surrounds for dash including: 2 eyeball vent rings, 3 rectangular pieces surrounding dimmer, cruise and mirror switches/blanks, hazard switch/headlight lift tombstone surround, HVAC chrome overlay, generic chrome speaker rings (screw onto oem covers in door). $40 for all of it.

-Chrome (metal) stick-on mirror caps for manual NA mirrors. Super polished, you can almost use them as mirrors too! -
    $20/pr

- polished metal finish spherical shift knob (unknown brand, voodoo-style), has machined matching collar -
    $30

- Complete set of OEM "MAZDA" BBS center caps (metal ring has fresh paint) for 14" & 15" Miata BBS wheels, excellent condition -
    $250

-Complete premium cut-pile RED carpet kit from GoMiata, includes matching floormats. This set is very high-grade carpet that is molded and has an insulated backing, probably double the sound deadening as oem. Includes all panels and integrated covers for seatbelt anchors and hand brake base. There is a faded section on the parcel shelf that was not covered by the softop window under the hardtop. This can easily be rectified with spray dye. 90% of the carpet is still deep red.
    $150

-Tourist Trophy polished cowl cover (goes over open compartment between firewall and windshield), includes a polished mesh center section for airflow AND
    Tourist Trophy polished front panel cover (top of bumper in front of radiator) which helps direct air through the radiator and not around it, also dress-up the engine opening $60 for both together

-Bumper "mouth" opening polished grill cover, small circle pattern w/plastic edge surround. Works with baby teeth and tow hooks -
    $20

-Red NA trunk lid with aftermarket paint-matched spoiler/wing. $25 plus trade for your clean red trunk lid.

**I will bundle the chrome dress-up parts form a discount if you are taking all/most of them together.**

Prices are OBO, but I will ignore unreasonable offers.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 02-06-2015 at 11:42 AM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Pm sent
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

PM inbound.
    '92 LS3

I'm interested in a bit of that; particularly the rvm and the Nakame door hardware. Be happy to trade the seat and harness for some of that interior goodness.

PM sent.

Emailed you about the console delete carpet.

Posted a few pics on the FB mme page.
    Polished Turd Racing

Updated prices and info, pictures to follow soon.
    Polished Turd Racing

Id like to see picts of the lid and racing beat brace thing.

pm me your email or text number and I'll send some.
    Polished Turd Racing

IMG_20150122_213222.jpgIMG_20150122_213231.jpg
    Will take some better ones tonight
    Polished Turd Racing

Trunk lid and other stuff:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Polished Turd Racing

updated, prices lowered on some items.
    Polished Turd Racing

bump, new prices
    Polished Turd Racing