Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Equipe Rapide Challenge Cup #6 July 26, lone star park

Wow! Thanks for all of the great feedback. I've never had anywhere close to the number of positive comments I've received in the past 24 hours via email, text, FB and in person. Sure makes all the effort worth it when you know people enjoyed themselves. I also felt like it was one of the best-flowing courses I've ever done. Interestingly, it really felt fast (and the avg speeds were pretty fast), but I never went to 3rd and only sat on the limiter for very short bursts. Yet again, the optional elements generated tons of debate/conversation. I think some variation of that figure 8 option will become an annual tradition for my LSP courses.

Interestingly, the optional slalom had very few people choosing to go left, but I thought it was a clear advantage for anyone going CCW, as it straightened the approach to the first big offset. I know Dave W went left, but not a lot of others did.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Interestingly, the optional slalom had very few people choosing to go left, but I thought it was a clear advantage for anyone going CCW, as it straightened the approach to the first big offset. I know Dave W went left, but not a lot of others did.
    I switched in my last runs.

Feel like it made a difference?
    Polished Turd Racing

Best Run, 67.042. Couldn't back up my 66.6 cleanly, but there was definitely more grip than I took advantage of.
    Polished Turd Racing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12