Thread: FS: Koni sports and a tan top.

Default FS: Koni sports and a tan top.

I have a tan soft top from a 2000 LS. Has some tearing around the rear window, window itself is in good shape. Frame is in good shape as well. $100 OBO

Also have some factory vent windows, and a tan wind blocker from a 2000 model. Free

I'm also open to trades on the parts. Looking for a race seat, 15x7 or 15x8 wheels, or a header. PM me for info.
    Last edited by blackzx3_13; 11-16-2015 at 01:03 PM. Reason: updating what is still availble.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

I have some 15x9 6UL wheels that fit NB's well, and two different 1.8 headers for sale.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Last chance on the AC parts. If they're still here Sunday night, they're going out to the curb in the recycle bin.

Suspension and top still available.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Suspension and top still available. I also have some stock vent windows (the triangular ones on the doors) and a tan wind-blocker. Make me an offer on any of it, I would like it gone ASAP.

Edit: working on some photos. . .
    Last edited by blackzx3_13; 10-21-2015 at 12:08 PM.

Photos of top and shocks. Also have some factory vent windows, and a tan wind blocker from a 2000 model.

Last edited by blackzx3_13; 11-11-2015 at 12:16 PM.

I see the problem with the softop: its got some defective sticker on the window!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I see the problem with the softop: its got some defective sticker on the window!
    Everybody is a comedian. . .

Suspension is sold.

New price on top. No reasonable offer will be refused. Most unreasonable offers will be considered. I'll remove the Texas Tech sticker if it will help.

Added this to the OP: Also have some factory vent windows, and a tan wind blocker from a 2000 model. Free

Hey man do you still have the top? I am very interested in it. text me at 940-230-6168, thanks.

Everything sold!