Thread: Equipe Rapide Membership appreciation day Test and Tune November 22nd Mineral Wells

Default Equipe Rapide Membership appreciation day Test and Tune November 22nd Mineral Wells

Membership appreciation day!

We have rented Mineral Wells Sunday November 22nd. We will be setting up a practice course, skidpad, and other elements. There will be a Pizza lunch provided.

The event is free to all 2015 Equipe Rapide Members.

We are also taking this opportunity to start our membership drive for 2016. If you would like to purchase a 2016 membership then you are welcome to attend. A membership costs $20 for an individual and $25 for a family. The membership gives you $5 off on registration fees for the 2016 season.

You can purchase a membership in several ways. You may visit our club store on the AXWareORM site and purchase a membership. https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/clubstore_main.php
    You may alternatively fill out and return via email or snail mail a membership form.
    http://www.autocross.com/er/2014_Mem...pplication.pdf
    You may send a check in the snail mail or you can send us a payment via paypal to [email protected].
    Lastly, you may bring the completed form and cash or tribute (no chickens please) to the membership appreciation day.

We require RSVP for the membership appreciation day. Please email me at [email protected] to secure your spot
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Here are the details. Please arrive at 8 to start setting up. You can run multiple laps around the practice course until you get tired. Once you have done as many laps as you want then you drive back out and replace any cones you hit. Then the next person in line gets their turn. You can return to the paddock to tweak stuff or just sit around and BS with the guys. Then get back in line to go some more. Around noon we will have pizza delivered out to the site. You will get so many laps that your arms will be sore the next day. We will pack up and go home around 3:00-4:00. Maybe sooner depending on whether anyone has tread left on their tires by that time.

I'm going to cut off the RSVP's at midnight on Friday night. I already have several. If I did not reply to your RSVP then please email me again to make sure I have you on the list. If you are paying on site then please fill out the membership form from our website and bring it with you. It might be chilly in the morning and low 60's in the afternoon. Dress accordingly.

Andy Cost

If you want in on this then speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm getting ready to close registration. email me at [email protected] to reserve your spot.
    Andy Cost

Man I'd love to go but wouldn't be able to make it till noon on Sunday- had a great time autocrossing this year - thanks !!

Anyone need a test driver? :)
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Chassis Designer

Quote Originally Posted by ratt_finkel View Post
    Anyone need a test driver? :)
    Guessing Recaro's are required?
    David Smart
    Mazda MX5 Club - STR 194

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    LOL, can't have a proper crash test I mean test drive without Recaros.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    I'll bring some along LOL
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley